Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Timberwoof
Forum: Driving September 27th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.politics.economics,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 33
Posted By Timberwoof
Economy Not Based Upon Production is Doomed

In article >,
"mcs" > wrote:

> "." > wrote in message
Forum: Driving June 4th 08, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil: An Idea Whose Time Is Up

In article >,
"Bob Myers" > wrote:

Forum: Driving June 4th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

Rob Kleinschmidt > wrote:

> On Jun 3, 7:45*am, Timberwoof >...
Forum: Driving June 3rd 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

Rob Kleinschmidt > wrote:

Forum: Driving June 1st 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

" > wrote:

> On May 29, 10:16 am, Scott Erb >...
Forum: Driving June 1st 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

Dave Head > wrote:

> >I don't necessarily object to the tapping of
> >any one particular resource but suspect that
> >most...
Forum: Driving May 31st 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

"S'mee" > wrote:

Forum: Driving May 31st 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

Dave Head > wrote:

> On Fri, 30 May 2008 23:41:32 -0700 (PDT), Rob Kleinschmidt

Forum: Driving May 31st 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

(Matthew T. Russotto) wrote:

> In article >,
> Brent P ...
Forum: Driving May 30th 08, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
(The Older Gentleman) wrote:

> Timberwoof > wrote:
>
> > In...
Forum: Driving May 30th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

" > wrote:

> On May 29, 2:56 am, Timberwoof...
Forum: Driving May 30th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
(The Older Gentleman) wrote:

> Brent P > wrote:
>
> <snip>

Forum: Driving May 30th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
Larrybud > wrote:

> Brent P > wrote in
Forum: Driving May 29th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

"TroytheTroll" > wrote:

> > The article just says that Peak Oil is based on faulty reasoning but
> > it
> > does not...
Forum: Driving May 29th 08, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving

" > wrote:

> "So far, all five previous predictions that we
> were...
Forum: Driving May 26th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
"TroytheTroll" > wrote:

> > So give me a fickin' article that gives a general discussion of the
> > matter!
>
> Sure....
Forum: Driving May 26th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
"BryanUT" > wrote:

> "TroytheTroll" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving May 26th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
"TroytheTroll" > wrote:

> > The main article covers it pretty well:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil
>
> Now...
Forum: Driving May 26th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
"TroytheTroll" > wrote:

> The peakers, as demonstrated by Timberwolf, REALLY want to keep the
> geo-sciences involved...
Forum: Driving May 26th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article
Scott Erb > wrote:

> On May 25, 2:32 pm, "TroytheTroll" > wrote:
> > "Scott...
Forum: Driving May 25th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
"TroytheTroll" > wrote:

> "Scott Erb" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving May 25th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
Brent P > wrote:

> > Again, all you have to do is show real reasons other than political why
> > it's...
Forum: Driving May 25th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil

In article >,
"TroytheTroll" > wrote:

> [...]
Forum: Driving May 25th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By Timberwoof
Peak Oil