Today 12:44 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
1931 Duesenberg Limo, now that's a car! Beautiful machine. See inside--> by Bebub
I wish they made news cars that beautiful, at least when they self destruct we would still have something nice to look at.
Today 12:43 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
1 5 Auto Photos
Today 12:15 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Today 12:15 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Today 12:15 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Today 12:15 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Today 12:15 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
2002 XLT No transmission Dip Stick. by [email protected]
On Monday, November 18, 2002 at 10:14:47 AM UTC-5, livingrock wrote: > I have a 2002 XLt and I just noticed while doing an oil change that > there is no transmission dip stick(?) I then checked the owners > manual, first item ;-), and it said that there was no maintanence > needed for the...
Today 02:38 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Ford Explorer
whooshing sound when removing gas cap by [email protected]
That is not normal, there is a vent valve to compensate for that.
Yesterday 07:19 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post