Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim H
Forum: Corvette September 4th 11, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim H
I killed my Corvette

On 6/30/2011 6:34 AM, CardsFan wrote:
> "Jim > wrote in message
>> On Monday, I drove into town in my '93 40th Anniversary...
Forum: Corvette June 29th 11, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim H
I killed my Corvette

On Monday, I drove into town in my '93 40th Anniversary Corvette. It was
hot, very hot. On the way home, I noticed the outside temperature was
115F. Then, I noticed that the car was running a...
Forum: Corvette June 13th 11, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 18
Posted By Jim H
2014 Corvette

On 6/13/2011 12:45 PM, Dad wrote:

> "Jim H" > wrote in message
>> On 6/12/2011 10:13 PM, uncle_vito wrote:
Forum: Corvette June 13th 11, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 18
Posted By Jim H
2014 Corvette

On 6/12/2011 10:13 PM, uncle_vito wrote:
> > wrote in message
>>
>> > wrote in...
Forum: Corvette May 23rd 11, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim H
Air conditioner problems on 93

A few weeks ago, the AC compressor seized on my '93 Corvette. I guess 18
years is all they have in them. I took it to a trusted repair shop, and
had them replace the necessary parts, and upgrade...
Forum: Corvette July 9th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim H
76 problem - advice requested.

wrote:
> I have a 1976 vette with about 120K miles on it. Owned it since new.
>
> Last year I had to do a fair amount of work on it (spring, shocks, rad
> support bracket, new...
Forum: Corvette May 1st 10, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Jim H
94 vette. Where is the Fuel Filter?

Jack wrote:
> Consider that it might not be the fuel filter. You should probably
> also check the fuel pressure at the fuel rail. You can tape the fuel
> pressure gauge to the windshield, close the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7