Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CardsFan[_2_]
Forum: Corvette September 3rd 14, 04:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 19
C7
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
C7

"Dad" wrote in message ...

"Rufus" > wrote in message
> Dad wrote:
>>
>> "Blue C5"...
Forum: Corvette June 26th 13, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
Ahhh the smell of summer

"Dad" wrote in message ...

Hot asphalt, smoking tires, burning oil, and brakes.......

Only 125 MPR+, some day I'm going to get this thing in 5th...
Forum: Corvette December 5th 12, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
Car and Driver

"Rufus" wrote in message ...

uncle_vito wrote:
> "CardsFan" > wrote in message
>> Cover story on the...
Forum: Corvette September 5th 11, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
I killed my Corvette

"Jim H" wrote in message

On 6/30/2011 6:34 AM, CardsFan wrote:
> "Jim > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette August 26th 11, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
ABS and Anti Sked Warnings

"Dad" wrote in message ...

"aRKay" > wrote in message
Snip

> I...
Forum: Corvette August 16th 11, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.sport.nhra,alt.guns
Replies: 16
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
Tip on C5 Hard to Start

"Dad" wrote in message ...

<Scott A Gilbert SAPguru> wrote in message

> "Dad"...
Forum: Corvette June 13th 11, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 18
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
2014 Corvette

"uncle_vito" wrote in message

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/1005_2014_chevrolet_c7_corvette/index.html

I may actually be...
Forum: Corvette May 9th 11, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
C4 hatch weatherstrip installation

I got 'round to installing the new hatch weatherstrip yesterday. It all
went fine until I tried to close the hatch. I thought I was going to break
the glass trying to slam it down, but, it...
Forum: Corvette December 30th 10, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
C4 rear hatch weatherstrip

"darden25" > wrote in message

> "Dad" > wrote in message

Forum: Corvette July 21st 10, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
Vito thread, highjacked C5 AC Blower Motor Noise thread

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "CardsFan" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette July 20th 10, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
C5 AC Blower Motor Noise

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "Uncle_vito" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette March 10th 10, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
anyone ever go backwards

"American Raven" > wrote in message

> "rebco10" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette February 23rd 10, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
Anyone with a crystal ball ?

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "CardsFan" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette January 24th 10, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
Where's Sal?

Probably popping pimples, but one would have to assume he doesn't read C&D,
otherwise wouldn't he be in here complimenting the Corvette ZR-1 for
winning the lightning lap showdown overall with the...
Forum: Corvette January 7th 10, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By CardsFan[_2_]
Best place to advertise '94 Ragtop for sale?

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> "pj" > wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15