Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Forum: Technology May 30th 10, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Brake light history.

"Don Stauffer" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> In driving home today I noticed a string of brake lights come on when a
> light...
Forum: VW air cooled May 25th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Oil Pump spec's

"P.J.Berg" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Well, why don't you post the equation instead of merely stating the
Forum: VW air cooled May 24th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Oil Pump spec's

"Veeduber" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
>But as for some table showing pressure vs the viscosity of the...
Forum: Technology February 15th 09, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Driving an old genuine Hydramatic

"Ashton Crusher" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Has anyone ever driven a car with an actual Hydramatic transmission in
> it. The first...
Forum: Technology December 27th 08, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
2005 F-150 PCV Characteristics

"Thunder" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I have a 2005 F-150 with 100K miles. I have never chanced the PCV...
Forum: 4x4 December 23rd 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Is My Transmission Shot?

What truck is it, and which mod of trans has it?

Have you checked ATF, level, color and smell?
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
89 van trans goes forward in P,N, & R

"brnstorm" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> suddenly, when auto trans in 89 voyager 3.0 v6 is shifted to R it
> tries to go...
Forum: Chrysler August 10th 08, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
PT Cruiser brake drums???

"Jerry - OHIO" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Trying to remove rear brake drums .
> Do they come off like other cars or do...
Forum: Technology July 20th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Mechanics Gloves?

"M.M." > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Any of you guys use mechanics gloves while working on cars? Or rubber
> gloves? I've been thinking...
Forum: 4x4 July 20th 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
2005 Jeep Wrangler

"jeepguy19701" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I have a violent shaking coming from my front wheels, I have replaced
> the...
Forum: 4x4 July 19th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
signals

"k_l_c_" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> help, i have an 88 cherokee , all emergency flashers work but no
> signals ,the...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Overheating Engine

> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I have had to be towed twice recently due to engine overheating. The
> first...
Forum: Chrysler July 14th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
1995 Dodge Ram ABS Problems

"Jeff Kolodziej" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Any ideas what needs replacing to make the ABS light turn off?

Only ABS...
Forum: Technology July 8th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Where is Low Pressure on Ford F-250?

> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I was in the process of recharging the A/C on my everyday vehicles
> (all GM...
Forum: Technology June 11th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Hummer H2 - brake pedal goes to floor

"Reno" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I am concerned - how can pedal go all the way down if there is not
> something wrong with the master...
Forum: Technology May 25th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
1988 Corsica New Starter won't even turn over...

> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> So we took out the Starter, and Traded it in for a New Starter.
>
> We...
Forum: Technology May 22nd 08, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Battery issues?

"Big Bubba" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Sometimes when I try to turn it on it seems to kill the battery. All the
> lights on the...
Forum: Chrysler April 9th 08, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
1999 300M ,, A/C Problem?

"argyliz" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>Last year in April I replaced the compressor, belt, condenser, etc... A/C
>worked good all...
Forum: Chrysler April 7th 08, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Ralf Ballis[_3_]
Bulb for my Caravan

"Gary" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I went to 3 places,Pep Boys and Strause and Auto Zone , looking for a
> bulb for an...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19