Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: the will
Forum: Technology March 25th 13, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By the will
Turn indicator only flashes on one side

On Mar 25, 2:39*pm, DJW > wrote:
> A 1994 Mazda B2300 pickup with independent single filament turn indicator lamp bulbs. Only flash on passenger side. I checked the driver’s side and...
Forum: BMW March 21st 13, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw,alt.home.repair
Replies: 262
Posted By the will
Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistor failures

Blower motor drawing too much amperage taking it out. Change the
blower motor anytime?
Forum: Technology February 21st 13, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By the will
VW engine dies when closing door

On Feb 21, 8:33*am, themattfella > wrote:

> The spark plugs were changed yesterday, before the problem occurred, for
> maintenance, not because there was anything...
Forum: Technology February 13th 13, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By the will
Chevy lumina 1993 frint seat removal

On Feb 13, 6:05*pm, wrote:

> ok, thanks for the replies , I will have another look and see if there is any track under the carpet.
>
> The door is not locked, so I did not...
Forum: Technology February 13th 13, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On Feb 13, 4:29*pm, Tegger > wrote:

> The video shows a locksmith-type guy opening the door from the windowsill
> trim area using what appears to be a coat-hanger. I take it that...
Forum: Technology February 13th 13, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By the will
Chevy lumina 1993 frint seat removal

On Feb 13, 1:01*pm, wrote:

There are two screws/nuts in the back of the seat also. There might be
plastic covers over them or carpet over them. They are going to be at
the back...
Forum: Technology February 13th 13, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On Feb 13, 4:10*pm, AMuzi > wrote:
> On 2/13/2013 2:17 PM, wrote:
>
> > I can not get the door open and there does not seem to be enough clearance to...
Forum: Technology February 13th 13, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By the will
96 Dodge Dakota problem

On Feb 12, 8:22*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> I have a 96 Dakota that stalls and sometimes dies when the engine is cold and when shifting from R to D. It sounds like a problem with a vacuum...
Forum: Technology February 13th 13, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Replies: 13
Posted By the will
Is it "normal" for a P0133 (forward oxygen sensor) DTC to clearitself & not return?

On Feb 12, 2:04*pm, Joe Mastroianni > wrote:
> The wife got the SES/CEL and two DTCs, both of which were P0133 bank 1
> oxygen sensor being slow to respond (one was pending, the other...
Forum: Technology February 10th 13, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By the will
How does a truck (Dorners) break an axle anyway?

On Feb 10, 2:25*pm, Joe Mastroianni > wrote:

> How does a truck break an axle anyway?

Most of them break out near the hub. (cars included) Most of the time
it's from abuse. Tires...
Forum: Technology February 10th 13, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On Feb 10, 5:27*pm, Paul in Houston TX > wrote:

> Odds are we will never know exactly what broke, if anything.
> I don't believe either the police or the news media to
> accurately...
Forum: Technology January 6th 13, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By the will
How much should an engine roll? (Cavalier)

On Jan 6, 12:25*pm, Paul in Houston TX > wrote:

> A couple of inches in each direction is normal.
> Depending on vehicle, several inches in each direction
> could be normal.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12