Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 1.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: admin[_5_]
Forum: BMW July 22nd 08, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By admin[_5_]
Air filters

HGL wrote:
> Get a life and don't take this newsgroup thingy so seriously. BTW, when you
> ask a question, proper English requires that a question mark be placed at
> the end of the sentence. OK?
Forum: BMW July 21st 08, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By admin[_5_]
Air filters

HGL wrote:
> ARE THERE ANY AFTER MARKET AIR FILTERS THAT MIGHT BOOST PERFORMANCE OR
> MILEAGE?

no there are not. why are you YELLING AT US?
Forum: BMW July 17th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By admin[_5_]
1994 525i AC blower fan... maybe...??

wrote:

> Not very experienced with AC systems, so if anyone could give some
> advice or pointers I woul appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jimmy

Given the age of the car - it's...
Forum: BMW July 1st 08, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 38
Posted By admin[_5_]
Central locking problem / question

I nominate..

Dean Dark wrote:

> QED.

Jeff for moderator.

NTTAWWT.
Forum: BMW July 1st 08, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By admin[_5_]
e39 2002, should I keep it?

wrote:
> I'm thinking of a Honda/Toyota or Lexus. BMW should seriously
> consider that RELIABILITY is also a luxury!!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oskar

Oskar,
Forum: BMW June 19th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By admin[_5_]
2003.5 M3: Blown Turn Indicator Light Alert

Jed wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:20:48 -0700, Jed
> > wrote:
>
>> The dash is randomly displaying the alert for a disfunctional left
>> turn indicator light....
Forum: BMW June 10th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By admin[_5_]
E36 Bad Climate Control?

BobP wrote:
> Heck, it worked. Just popped out the controller, took it apart,
> scraped through the finish over the solder, resoldered the existing
> capacitor. Works like a charm so far.

Forum: BMW June 6th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By admin[_5_]
E36 Bad Climate Control?

BobP wrote:
> My 1999 M3 convertible's climate control has started acting up. The
> display of temperatures set and fan speed will dim, then go out and it
> will turn off the fan. It seems to also...
Forum: BMW May 21st 08, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By admin[_5_]
Rudeness Pledge?

Eric wrote:

> Do BMW drivers have to sign a pledge that they'll drive in a rude and
> inconsiderate manner before they're allowed to take possesion of their
> car?

Absolutely. And some people...
Forum: BMW May 21st 08, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By admin[_5_]
My Boycott of Big Oil

gw wrote:

Blah--blah---blah...

> If there is a general boycott of Exxon Mobile...they will reduce the
> price. Or if we behave the way big oil excepts us to behave
> (desensitized) then don't be...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10