Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SteveC[_3_]
Forum: Corvette November 28th 10, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
original factory brochures

This is a web-site featuring the original factory brochures
for nearly every American car you have ever owned.
Pick the manufacturer, the year and the model. Enjoy!

Forum: Corvette September 10th 09, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
Two Problems: Temperature and Idle speed. C4

On Sep 9, 1:33*pm, "George Csahanin" > wrote:
> Does the throttle linkage look like it is binding, or not going to fully
> closed for idle, and/or chack throttle position sensor for...
Forum: Corvette September 4th 09, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Sep 3, 8:49*am, SteveC > wrote:
> 1990 C4 convertible, automatic trans. *My idle speed is around
> 1800 RPM. *After driving for 2 minutes or so, the idle speed can be as
Forum: Corvette September 3rd 09, 01:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
Two Problems: Temperature and Idle speed. C4

1990 C4 convertible, automatic trans. My idle speed is around
1800 RPM. After driving for 2 minutes or so, the idle speed can be as
high as 3500 RPM. I can go about 35 MPH while idling the...
Forum: Corvette May 1st 09, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
7 quarts of oil in a 2001 vette

On May 1, 10:31*am, "swede" > wrote:
> "spud" > wrote in message

> > "swede" > wrote in...
Forum: Corvette April 24th 09, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
C4 engine has no power

On Apr 23, 6:14*pm, SteveC > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 3:02*am, "Thrill5" > wrote:
>
> > Been a while since I did diagnostics on an car of this era, but from your
Forum: Corvette April 23rd 09, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
C4 engine has no power

On Apr 17, 3:02*am, "Thrill5" > wrote:
> Been a while since I did diagnostics on an car of this era, but from your
> description you have an severe air/fuel mixture problem. With...
Forum: Corvette April 17th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
C4 engine has no power

On Apr 16, 10:07 am, pj > wrote:
> SteveC wrote:
> > On Apr 12, 3:09 pm, SteveC > wrote:
> >> I took my 1990 C4 out of winter storage last week. I drove it...
Forum: Corvette April 15th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
C4 engine has no power

On Apr 12, 3:09 pm, SteveC > wrote:
> I took my 1990 C4 out of winter storage last week. I drove it about
> 50 mile the first day with no problems. The next day it will only
Forum: Corvette April 14th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
C4 engine has no power

On Apr 14, 12:12*pm, FBNE > wrote:
> SteveC wrote:
> > I took my 1990 C4 out of winter storage last week. *I drove it about
> > 50 mile the first day with no problems. *The next...
Forum: Corvette April 13th 09, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
C4 engine has no power

On Apr 12, 9:33 pm, pj > wrote:
> SteveC wrote:
> > I took my 1990 C4 out of winter storage last week. I drove it about
> > 50 mile the first day with no problems. The next day it...
Forum: Corvette April 12th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
C4 engine has no power

I took my 1990 C4 out of winter storage last week. I drove it about
50 mile the first day with no problems. The next day it will only
idle. When I press the accelerator pedal, the engine loses...
Forum: Corvette August 8th 08, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
Engine problems -Temperature related

On Aug 2, 2:57*pm, SteveC > wrote:
> I have a 1990 C4 L98 with some engine issues. *Any suggestions would
> be welcome. *The problems seem to be temperature related. *When the
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 08, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
Engine problems -Temperature related

I have a 1990 C4 L98 with some engine issues. Any suggestions would
be welcome. The problems seem to be temperature related. When the
engine is cold, or the air temperature relatively cool, say...
Forum: Corvette May 4th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveC[_3_]
Another C4/Bose system question

I have a 90 Corvette convertible in which the previous owner replaced
the Bose head system with a Pioneer CD/radio. The speakers are all the
original Bose with amplifiers. The rear speakers are very...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15