Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: g
Forum: Technology July 28th 11, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By g
Sound like a fuel pump?

On Jul 27, 9:43*am, muzician21 > wrote:
> Other observation, I whacked on the fuel tank a few times in various
> places this morning with a rubber mallet, the car started right...
Forum: Technology July 8th 11, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By g
Harmonic balancer

whats the effect of a bad one?
Harmonic balancer

Severe knocking at low rpm??

Greg
Forum: Technology June 2nd 11, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By g
Unwanted Complexity

On Jun 1, 2:01*pm, wrote:
> I was born in 1941.I remember when radios and heaters and some other
> things were optional equipment for cars and trucks.
> cuhulin

Recently got 66...
Forum: Technology May 27th 11, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By g
How much is gas where you live?

On May 27, 1:12*pm, wrote:
> $3.37 per gallon at a Kroger food store in my area.
> cuhulin

What's your area. Was just $4.10 last week, now 3.79
Pittsburgh. I got my get go gas...
Forum: Technology May 21st 11, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By g
Corolla 2006 bumpy ride (continued)

On May 20, 8:31*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> On 05/20/2011 01:48 PM, Steve Walker wrote:
>

> > On 5/20/2011 11:25, Dan wrote:
> >> On May 20, 4:33 am, >...
Forum: Technology May 20th 11, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 19, 9:33*pm, g > wrote:
> On May 18, 2:32*am, Dan > wrote:
>
> > Well, I experienced a bit with the tire pressure - I set it to 28 PSI
> > (instead of the...
Forum: Technology May 20th 11, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 18, 2:32*am, Dan > wrote:
> Well, I experienced a bit with the tire pressure - I set it to 28 PSI
> (instead of the recommended 32).
> The ride comfort improved...
Forum: Technology May 19th 11, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 18, 2:32*am, Dan > wrote:
> Well, I experienced a bit with the tire pressure - I set it to 28 PSI
> (instead of the recommended 32).
> The ride comfort improved...
Forum: Technology May 19th 11, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By g
Marvel Mystery Oil: Can it clean injectors?

On May 18, 6:56*pm, g > wrote:
> On May 18, 6:36*pm, g > wrote:
>

> > On May 18, 6:33*pm, g > wrote:
>
> > > On May 18, 6:13*pm, "hls"...
Forum: Technology May 18th 11, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 18, 6:36*pm, g > wrote:
> On May 18, 6:33*pm, g > wrote:
>

> > On May 18, 6:13*pm, "hls" > wrote:
>
> > > "adamh" >...
Forum: Technology May 18th 11, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 18, 6:33*pm, g > wrote:
> On May 18, 6:13*pm, "hls" > wrote:

Forum: Technology May 18th 11, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 18, 6:13*pm, "hls" > wrote:
> "adamh" > wrote in message

> I don't know...
Forum: Technology May 13th 11, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By g
Soliciting Opinions

On May 12, 4:28*pm, "Adrian" > wrote:
> I'd like to hear others opinions on techniques, or tried and true
> methods, for removing nuts from rusted/corroded bolts/studs.

I sprayed...
Forum: Technology May 13th 11, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By g
Soliciting Opinions

On May 12, 5:10*pm, N8N > wrote:
> On May 12, 4:28*pm, "Adrian" > wrote:
>
> > I'd like to hear others opinions on techniques, or tried and true
> > methods, for...
Forum: Technology May 13th 11, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By g
Soliciting Opinions

On May 12, 4:28*pm, "Adrian" > wrote:
> I'd like to hear others opinions on techniques, or tried and true
> methods, for removing nuts from rusted/corroded bolts/studs.

I often use...
Forum: Technology April 13th 11, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By g
Recalls

On Apr 12, 11:55*pm, aemeijers > wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Technology April 13th 11, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By g
Automatic vs. Manual transmission

On Apr 11, 8:45*pm, "SBH" > wrote:
> It's been well known a manual transmission obtains better fuel mileage than
> an automatic. My sister is preparing to purchase a Ford Fiesta and...
Forum: Technology April 12th 11, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By g
Recalls

On Apr 12, 6:30*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> g > wrote in news:166d0c71-04b3-4f79-a8ec-7a7ea7add235
> @e9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com:
>
> > how do I go about recalls,...
Forum: Technology April 12th 11, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By g
Recalls

how do I go about recalls, what's been done to a used truck I
purchased. I know it had some issues looking around, and first hand
experience.

Some known issues
Mildew smell
Battery drain
Faulty...
Forum: Technology April 11th 11, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By g
Cruise control

On Apr 10, 10:58*am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
> hls > wrote:
>
> >Are you saying that you run a cruise control on a manual shift tranny?
> >(I havent seen many of...
Forum: Technology April 11th 11, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By g
Saving gas

On Apr 10, 7:22*pm, AMuzi > wrote:
> g wrote:
> > Mythbusters proved dimpling a car like a golf ball saves 11% gas. I
> > don't even see anything like that, not even in the...
Forum: Technology April 11th 11, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By g
code readers

On Apr 10, 12:00*pm, lugnut > wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:28:52 -0700 (PDT), g
>
> > wrote:
> >Might break down and get a laptop adaptor reader. Any...
Forum: Technology April 11th 11, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By g
brakes throbbing - how to proceed?

On Apr 10, 1:12*pm, N8N > wrote:
> On Apr 10, 11:02*am, George > wrote:
>

> > '04 Cavalier. *Considerable pulsing in the pedal when the brakes are
Forum: Technology April 10th 11, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By g
Cruise control

On Apr 9, 8:11*pm, "hls" > wrote:
> "g" > wrote in message

> On Apr 9, 3:26 pm, "hls"...
Forum: Technology April 9th 11, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By g
code readers

Might break down and get a laptop adaptor reader. Any suggestions. Got
too many vehicles that could need attention. probably a USB type.

greg
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30