Harley and Ducati. by JR[_8_]
www.popularmechanics.com Harley Davidson wants to take over Ducati. Ducati builds some very nice motorcycles, with that desmodromic valve system.
Today 02:24 AM
by dsi1[_11_] Go to last post
8 6 Technology
C5 Temp and thermostat question by Blue C5[_2_]
My 2000 C5 has always run at 196. In stop and go in the summer it can hit 225. If you turn on the AC, the fans bring the temp down. Learned that with my C4. My C2 would just boil over.
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by Blue C5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Corvette
Sellilng a car on a lot and on ebay at the same time. by micky
I was talking to a used car salesman who has very good reatings on ebay, 188 postive in the last year, 1 neutral (becuase the Check Engine light was on when the guy got the car). and one negative. He volunteered that they had soldit on the lot just about the same time the auction ended, and when...
Yesterday 10:13 PM
by micky Go to last post