Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bruno, Copenhagen - Denmark
Forum: Mazda January 31st 15, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
The early ND reviews are in and it is good

Here is a Road & Track quote:
"Is it the best Miata ever? Clearly—but that's like calling What's Going
On "a really great Marvin Gaye record." It's more than a great Miata.
It's a wake-up call to...
Forum: Mazda February 9th 14, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Experience in colder climates?

I guess I am a bit late to this thread :-)

On 19-12-2013 03:10, Don Q wrote:
> Just wondering about suitability...
>
> Anyone in a colder climate use yours as an only car?

Bought my 1999 NB a...
Forum: Mazda February 10th 11, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
A 1990 NA with just 10,500 miles on the clock

I thought this might be fun to look at:

http://carview.bilinfo.dk/apps/au2fast.dk/details.asp?id=547400086

I case you wonder - it's a Danish website so the language is of course
Danish :-)

Oh,...
Forum: Mazda August 10th 10, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 32
Next MX-5 Uncovered

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> Good point, there were tons of bad guesses before the actual NC showed
> up.

Thx

I think the 06 production car was better than most of the guesses
> that came out...
Forum: Mazda August 6th 10, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 32
Next MX-5 Uncovered

Grant Edwards wrote:
> I'm glad to see they've stuck with their basic design philosphies:

Hmm, as I read it the drawing is not by Mazda but by Autocar so there is
hope.

My wish would be...
Forum: Mazda July 29th 10, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 54
Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?

XS11E wrote:
> Every morning I think of washing it and then I look at the weather
> forecast and think I'd better wait another day.... I very much like
> having the weather forecast as a good...
Forum: Mazda July 28th 10, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> Hey, nice to see you posting. The weather cooled off over there? ;-)

A little and it has even rained for 20 minutes :-)

Right now it looks like we are set for the...
Forum: Mazda July 25th 10, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws wrote:

> I wonder what the highest dollar/money amount is that has been spent on
> a single Miata, adding purchase price and all modifications like the
> $25,000 engine.

I know for sure...
Forum: Mazda July 24th 10, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws wrote:
> If you were to lose your current Miata today, be it totaled, stolen,
> whatever, and received enough money to cover a replacement, all the way
> up to an optioned-out brand-new one,...
Forum: Mazda June 26th 10, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
leaking roof

Domagoj Bagaric wrote:
> On 26.6.2010. 0:15, Frank Berger wrote:
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaffer_tape
>

> I wasn't far off :)

:-)
Forum: Mazda June 25th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 43
suggestions to revitalize this news group?

Hi Chris

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Wow, it's a shame to see so few posts on what's been the best newsgroup
> I've ever run across! Are 'we' just inundated with too many ways to
> communicate? Is...
Forum: Mazda June 25th 10, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
leaking roof

Domagoj Bagaric wrote:
> ok so in the interest of making this group more active. her's my problem.
>
> I have a small (1mmx3mm that's a pin head size for you non metric folk)
> hole on the roof....
Forum: Mazda June 2nd 10, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
MX-5 Jubilee Magazine

XS11E wrote:

> They are the same everywhere, bureaucracy rules!

This goes straight on my "con's" list :-)

Our DMV provides good service to people however it must be said there is
a 180%...
Forum: Mazda June 2nd 10, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
MX-5 Jubilee Magazine

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> After seeing pictures of your car in the winter snows, I feel for you
> man! Why don't you move to TX and get a rust free Miata ;-)

There certainly would be some...
Forum: Mazda May 29th 10, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
MX-5 Jubilee Magazine

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> Bruno, YOU ARE THE MAN! Nice work and thanks for sharing. Mazda should
> send you some nice gift for distributing this to the 'faithful' ;-)
> Maybe that turbo,...
Forum: Mazda May 29th 10, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
learned something new

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> really! The output shaft, eh? If you know of any links to this project
> actually being done, post um up for us please. I always just figured
> that the compact size (of...
Forum: Mazda May 28th 10, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 29
What I don't like about my "new" MSM.

Frank Berger wrote:
> 1. Harsh ride. I attribute this to the 17" wheels, which I do think are
> good looking. Not bizarrely large like some say. If I decide to keep the
> car, for sure I will...
Forum: Mazda May 28th 10, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
MX-5 Jubilee Magazine

Domagoj Bagaric wrote:
> I'm on a hot trail for a well scanned copy, but there is one hard copy
> for share. one of these:
> http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1158/dsc00522e.jpg

Look no...
Forum: Mazda May 4th 10, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Hard top opinions?

Don Q wrote:
> Is there a consensus about the hard top?

No consensus from what I can read in the other posts.

> On the one hand one can cite better weather protection in winter and
> better...
Forum: Mazda August 17th 09, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Slippery when wet - or how one little 180 can be rather expensive

Iva wrote:
>> I think that everyone who has driven a sports car has probably
>> done something similar. Mine was in my 1969 Fiat 124 Spyder.
>> And I was driving on a dry road in clear weather. But...
Forum: Mazda August 17th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

XS11E wrote:
> "Bruno, Copenhagen - Denmark" >
> wrote:
>
>> Time has passed so now I can write about my little incident
>> without cursing :-)
>
> Wow, that's...
Forum: Mazda August 17th 09, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Slippery when wet - or how one little 180 can be rather expensive

Time has passed so now I can write about my little incident without
cursing :-)

Aprox. two months ago I was driving home from work in heavy rain,
stopped at the light at a T-junction, took a right...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 09, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Is Bruno still hanging around?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> I've been disconnected a long time, haven't seen anything from Bruno
> since I've been back.
> Let me know my friend! Anybody else know?

Hi Chris,

I am finally back on...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
If I had a garage this could be my next purchase

http://www.style-your-garage.com/motive.php?item=3&type=a

Or maybe I would simply make them do a custom one based on a picture of
my rolling life quality improver also know as a MX-5 :-)

Kind...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24