Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: neildomo
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By neildomo
Need help deciphering code for a Mustang

On Aug 22, 6:49 pm, "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote:
> http://www.mustangdecoder.com/decoder.html
>
> Classic Mustang Decoder Results
> Warranty Number: 5F08T667446
> Year: 5 1965

Forum: Ford Mustang August 22nd 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Aug 21, 9:02 pm, wrote:
> I know very little about this car which I purchased 25 years ago and
> have stored ever since.
>
> I saw that some people have all the information about...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 1st 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By neildomo
72 Mach1 intermittent starting

I have a '72 Mach1 that had a rough life before I got it. Somewhere
along the way it got a mid-80s 302 put in it, and the wiring's been
cut and spliced over and over. When I got the car it started...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 12th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By neildomo
4-speed tranny leaking

I have a '72 Mach 1 which at some point in it's life had the
engine(and perhaps transmission) replaced with a 302. I noticed some
dripping under the car, so when I went under I saw drops of oil...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 19th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By neildomo
72 Mach 1 leaking gas

On Feb 14, 8:57 am, WindsorFox > wrote:
> vince garcia wrote:
> > WindsorFox wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang February 13th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By neildomo
72 Mach 1 leaking gas

On Feb 12, 7:08 pm, "nospam" > wrote:
> First, congrats on the 72! I am also restoring a 72 mach1 also.
>
> Just drop the tank, it's very quick and easy. I've done it a couple of...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 12th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By neildomo
72 Mach 1 leaking gas

On Feb 12, 9:00 am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, WindsorFox wrote:
> > Silver solder and a torch. Well, maybe not. JB...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 12th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By neildomo
72 Mach 1 leaking gas

I bought a beat up 72 Mach 1 a couple weeks ago (my first project car)
and probably bit off more than I can chew. I filled it up with gas
yesterday, and this morning noticed it dripping gas from...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8