Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Antique cars November 26th 18, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Need Windshield Washer Reservoir for 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II

Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer reservoir for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is 3431154 They are not making it anymore and I...
Forum: Antique cars May 31st 14, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Wiper Problem

Hi Folks -- I have a 72 Plymouth Fury II with a 318 engine. The old windshield wipers became unserviceable so I replaced them with Bosch wipers. This included the blades and suspension. They fit...
Forum: Antique cars July 17th 08, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
72 Plymouth Fury Seatbelt won't come out

On Jul 10, 6:33�pm, Otto Skorzeny > wrote:
> That's great, Paul.
>
> When you pull the belt out to fasten it, does it feel like there is
> any resistance? In other words, does...
Forum: Antique cars July 9th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique

On Jul 7, 3:17�pm, Otto Skorzeny > wrote:
> It sounds like the ratcheting pawl is stuck. If you can rock the
> housing that the belt retracts into, you might be able to free...
Forum: Antique cars July 7th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
72 Plymouth Fury Seatbelt won't come out

Hello,

Any guidance anyone can offer in coaxing the seatbelt out of the
retracted position? It didn't retract back all the way and I now
can't get it to extend.

All assistance appreciated.

Best,
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5