Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: weft2
Forum: Antique cars August 16th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 12
Posted By weft2
Trying to ID Old Hubcap/Wreath & 3 Cats/Lions?

On Aug 16, 4:01 am, "mark" > wrote:
> weft2 wrote:
> > On Aug 15, 7:30 pm, Stude > wrote:

Forum: Antique cars August 16th 07, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique

On Aug 15, 7:30 pm, Stude > wrote:
> On Aug 15, 11:42 am, weft2 > wrote:
>
> > I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites for checking out
> > old...
Forum: Antique cars August 15th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 12
Posted By weft2
Trying to ID Old Hubcap/Wreath & 3 Cats/Lions?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites for checking out
old hubcaps. I tried the hubcaps.com site, but it's limited and I
couldn't id the cap I have there. I found an old silver hubcap...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3