Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Big Al[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 08, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Best Mustang forum

> wrote in message
> Big Al wrote:
>> Having some problems with my 03 Mustang. Need lots of help. Can...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 23rd 08, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Fordnatics list

Can someone tell me how to subscribe?

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang February 19th 08, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Anyone here have an 03?

"Gill" > wrote in message
> Big Al wrote:
>> Could you please see if the theft lamp is on or off while it...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 18th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Anyone here have an 03?

Could you please see if the theft lamp is on or off while it cranks?

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang February 14th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
03 cranks but will not start

My 03 started right up today. Ran for about 10 seconds and died. Had no
tools or time but I unscrewed the plastic cap on the Schrader valve on the
fuel rail. No fuel pressure. Here is my question....
Forum: Ford Mustang February 8th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
2003 fuel pump

Looking for a link to some decent pictures.

Al
Forum: Technology February 4th 08, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.trucks.ford
Replies: 16
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Trailer hitch recommendation/advice?

Quality in Phoenix makes the ones JC Whitney sells.

http://www.quality-s.com/

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang January 10th 08, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Ford's 4.6 Scores In Top-10 for 2007

"biggus" > wrote in message ...

> "Big Al" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang January 9th 08, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Ford's 4.6 Scores In Top-10 for 2007

> wrote in message
> http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/13/wards-announces-ten-best-engines-list/

Forum: Ford Mustang January 6th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
More Camaro Spy Pics -- Interior Views

> > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Value of 04 GT

Guy here has an 04 GT, 17K mikes automatic. Has nothing special, just a base
GT. What's it worth?

Al in Tucson
Forum: Ford Mustang December 31st 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
On Craigslist

Saw this car run here at Pinks. Even commented on it here.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/car/511555879.html

It's NOT mine and I don't know anything about it, except it's a real
sleeper.

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang December 24th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
New Vette has HP:)

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>I have to say "I told you so" to those that didn't agree with me when I
>said Chevy was...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 23rd 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
New Vette has HP:)

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/autos/0712/gallery.corvette_zr1//index.html
Forum: Ford Mustang December 8th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
2010 Mustang

http://jalopnik.com/search/2010%20mustang/
Forum: Ford Mustang December 3rd 07, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
OT But Interesting -- GM Cars

> wrote in message
> See anything you like?

Forum: Ford Mustang November 20th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Interesting Mustangs at the drags

"Kruse" > wrote in message
> On Nov 19, 1:08 am, "Big Al" > wrote:
>> They filmed...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 19th 07, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Interesting Mustangs at the drags

They filmed Pinks here Saturday. Were two interesting Mustangs there. On was
an 85 that ran 9.31 against me in time trials. This was a dead stock looking
car right down to the 4 lug wheels. The...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 16th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Patrick, look at the car mags.

> wrote in message
> On Nov 15, 12:15 am, "Big Al" > wrote:
>
>> One has a Super...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 15th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Patrick, look at the car mags.

One has a Super Mustang on the cover. Supercharged 5.4, six speed. Was
reading it over some guy's shoulder. Didn't see the name of the magazine.
Did see it cost over $70K. Gulp!

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang November 15th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Drive train vibration

"Ironrod" > wrote in message

> "Big Al" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang November 14th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Drive train vibration

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> Ironrod wrote:
>> I have a new vibration coming from the drive train of my 88GT. ...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 10th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Is This Ford's New 7-Liter 427?

> wrote in message
> On Nov 9, 10:09 am, Joe > wrote:
>> elaich <|@|.|> wrote...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 10th 07, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
Is This Ford's New 7-Liter 427?

> wrote in message
> On Nov 9, 10:09 am, Joe > wrote:
>> elaich <|@|.|> wrote...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 10th 07, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Big Al[_2_]
You Gotta Love This!

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> That is a sweet Fox Mustang! Worth every penny the guy paid for it, IMO.
> It has an MM...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38