Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe[_80_]
Forum: Ford Mustang May 6th 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By Joe[_80_]
fiat

wrote in news:71ed46fd-c5d0-4870-a2a3-
:

> On May 5, 9:33*am, Brent > wrote:
>> On 2009-05-05,...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 6th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Joe[_80_]
2010 Taurus SHO

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:gtqbv7$2b3$1
>> @news.motzarella.org:
>>
>>> Joe...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 6th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 129
Posted By Joe[_80_]
OT - So Michael...

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Joe[_80_]
christmas soon...

WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote in
:

> wrote:
>> Take a look at this sites related to christmas celebrations
Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 51
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Spam alert!!!

WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote in news:CNhaj.6402
:

> Joe wrote:
>

>>> Get used to it, he's been that way since day one. He will arguse
>>> about...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 19th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 106
Posted By Joe[_80_]
NASTY Lil' Cobra Being Twin Screwed

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang October 8th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 146
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Hemi Challenger

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Dodge October 8th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 132
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Hemi Challenger

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang October 1st 07, 12:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 146
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Hemi Challenger

Patrick, apologies as I didn't see your post before I wrote mine.

Michael, I really don't think it's fair to compare custom tuned OHCs to
stock OHV motors. If you're going to do comparisons, why...
Forum: Dodge October 1st 07, 12:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 132
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Hemi Challenger

Patrick, apologies as I didn't see your post before I wrote mine.

Michael, I really don't think it's fair to compare custom tuned OHCs to
stock OHV motors. If you're going to do comparisons, why...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 1st 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 146
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Hemi Challenger

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Dodge October 1st 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 132
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Hemi Challenger

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang September 14th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 83
Posted By Joe[_80_]
OT Dodge's New Super Bee

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> wrote:
>> On Sep 13, 6:22 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
>>> Joe...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Next Step - suspension. Input?

Jim Custer > wrote in
:

> On Jul 30, 2:33 pm, Joe > wrote:
>> Jim Custer > wrote...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_80_]
CVP Transmission

"Big Al" > wrote in
:

> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang July 29th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Procedure to Activate/Deactivate Belt-Minder Seatbelt

:

> "Joe" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang July 21st 07, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 34
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Return Of Bullitt

GILL > wrote in news:UdmdnSsOh7Q-
:

> Joe wrote:
>> GILL > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 34
Posted By Joe[_80_]
Return Of Bullitt

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> wrote:
>> On Jul 18, 4:57 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18