Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bill
Forum: Driving February 27th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 27, 3:49 pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
>

> bill ...
Forum: Driving February 27th 08, 07:02 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 26, 11:12 pm, (Matthew T.
Russotto) wrote:
> In article >,
> Nate Nagel > wrote:

Forum: Driving February 27th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

On Feb 26, 9:51 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> V-for-Vendicar wrote:
> > "Nate Nagel" > wrote
>
> >>All I'm saying is you can either lead or follow.

Forum: Driving February 27th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

On Feb 26, 9:29 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> V-for-Vendicar wrote:
> > "Nate Nagel" > wrote
>
> >>You have a mindset that makes you well suited to hold a "job."...
Forum: Driving February 26th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 25, 10:44 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Driving February 25th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

On Feb 25, 4:12 pm, Lloyd > wrote:
> On Feb 22, 5:17 pm, (Brent P)
> wrote:
>

> > In article...
Forum: Driving February 25th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

On Feb 24, 6:56 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> V-for-Vendicar wrote:
> > "Nate Nagel" > wrote
>
> >> How is it fraud? If SS went away today, I'd be making...
Forum: Driving February 23rd 08, 04:59 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 22, 11:45 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, Eeyore wrote:
>
> > Brent P wrote:
>
> >> It's funny how many people think that...
Forum: Driving February 23rd 08, 12:45 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

On Feb 22, 7:30 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> Eeyore wrote:
>
> > Lloyd wrote:
>
> (Brent P) rote:

Forum: Driving February 23rd 08, 12:20 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 22, 6:58 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
> > It's funny how many people think that those who make good decisions in
> > their lives makes it...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 08:36 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 22, 1:59 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > On Feb 22, 12:09 pm,...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 06:49 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 22, 12:09 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > The national deficit is 9...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 04:51 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

On Feb 22, 4:20 am, Governor Swill > wrote:
> (Brent P) used a stick in the sand
> to babble
>
> >In article...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 04:48 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 22, 1:41 am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 9:44 pm,...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 04:40 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 22, 1:30 am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 9:44 pm,...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 03:45 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 21, 9:44 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 8:42 pm,...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 03:38 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 8:42 pm,...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 02:10 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

On Feb 21, 9:08 pm, bill > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 8:45 pm, (Brent P)
> wrote:
>

> > In article >, Eeyore...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 02:08 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats

wrote:
> In article >, Eeyore wrote:
>
> > Brent P wrote:

Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 02:06 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 21, 8:42 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 8:20 pm,...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 01:40 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 21, 8:32 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
> > Eeyore wrote:
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 01:36 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 21, 8:29 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:
> bill wrote:
> > Eeyore wrote:
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 01:34 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 21, 8:20 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, Eeyore wrote:
>
> > Brent P wrote:
>
> >> Benevolent single rulers can be great...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 01:14 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 21, 8:08 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, bill wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 7:01 pm,...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 08, 01:11 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
Coping With The New CAFE Standards, leotard78sp whines again..

On Feb 21, 7:56 pm, Eeyore >
wrote:
> bill wrote:
> > Eeyore wrote: