Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Summit
Forum: Simulators June 14th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Summit
Tony Stewart on NASCAR

Nascar = Money
Racing on Dirt = Real Racing.

Thats why the nascar boys have gone back to the dirt tracks. They want to
race.

"Larry (The Other Larry)" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators June 14th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Summit
why EA cant make a good nascar sim

rfactor sucks and every one knows it.
EA had something good, but said the hell with it. EA doesn't care about its
customers. We tried like hell to tell EA what we wanted, but they said screw
you...
Forum: Simulators June 14th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Summit
No CD for NR2003 (my CD split)

LMAO - the clueless trying to lead the clueless

Here's the no cd patch. If you can't figure out how to install you need to
sell your pc and buy a console...
Forum: Simulators April 16th 07, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Summit
NASCAR on RFactor is a joke

rfactor is a joke. I can't believe I wasted more money on another crappy
game. EA NSR is better.

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators February 17th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Summit
3 Stockcar mods for rFactor, which is best?

SCE is horrible. It's a EA's Nascar Sim Racing rip off.
The pit's mod. No different then the rest. I spent 15 minutes tring to get
my wheel to work. Finally, rfactor caved in and left the wheel...
Forum: Simulators February 12th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Summit
Another Video Card Question

Here's the card I just purchased.
It's cheap and Works great with BF2 all settings maxed out.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=E145-7874

"LA45"...
Forum: Simulators February 6th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Summit
rFactor

Where can I find the F3 and 1979 mods?

"Greg Campbell" > wrote in message
> Summit wrote:
>
>> Same here guy - I was looking for...
Forum: Simulators February 4th 07, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Summit
rFactor

Same here guy - I was looking for another sim racing game to play. NR2003 is
still the best, but getting old.

Many said rfactor is great so I downloaded the demo and was not impressed. I
was...
Forum: Simulators January 23rd 07, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Summit
Nascar racing 2003 season

*cough* spam *cough*

its not worth anything. The game has run its course

"Emma Ward" <senninha1@ sad.btinternet.com> wrote in message
> When I was...
Forum: Simulators January 5th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 41
Posted By Summit
getting out of sim auto racing

See the comment below? This is the type of person you find in many sim
leagues. They take the enjoyment out of it.

"jason moyer" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10