Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Plowboy
Forum: Simulators August 31st 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.need-for-speed
Replies: 20
Posted By Plowboy
Railroad crossings in racing games?

Monster turck madness v1 and 2 come to mind...

wrote:
> I was wondering if there are any racing games out there that have
> active railroad crossings out there that pose an...
Forum: Simulators August 6th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Plowboy
Robbie Gordon drives just like any simracer

You heard it right PD.

wrote:
> On Aug 5, 12:55 pm, "timmy thompson" > wrote:
>> What a sad episode and an embarrassment to not only Nascar but...
Forum: Simulators July 11th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
Posted By Plowboy
What The?? Nobody cared... Dirt is out?

I guess I have never owned a game from CODEMASTERS, so I have no idea what
to expect, but one online friend says he played the PC version and liked
it...

nothing on here though... RAS no longer...
Forum: Simulators June 30th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim
Replies: 12
Posted By Plowboy
Good Video Card For Modest Machine?

I had my p2 1000mhz Abit BHX machine, with a nice geforce2 mx 64 meg card,
the PC had at least a 512 m of memory, more like 768 if I recall, but that
is hard. I then bought me a nice used geforce...
Forum: Simulators April 12th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Plowboy
Fear rFactor wont be able to replicate GPL? Fear not.

"==--==" > wrote in message
> There is a Vette to drive in rFactor - I drive it :)
> if you can find/get the download; ...
Forum: Simulators March 30th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Plowboy
gt legends and vista

"Rod" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:04:43 GMT, "Kevin Barnes" >
> wrote:
>
>>Hi...
Forum: Simulators March 30th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Plowboy
GTR2 video card

"Larry" > wrote in message

> Plowboy,
>
> Thanks for the great info.
>
> Yes, I only have PCI slots on the mobo....
Forum: Simulators March 27th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Plowboy
rFactor, FF and G25

I am not positive now, but I believe you can adjust controls, IE steering
lock, and brake pressure to pedal setting (ie 100% 98, etc on full push on
the pedals).

Im runing SCE .098 and I know it...
Forum: Simulators March 24th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By Plowboy
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel $254 at Dell Home

Yo,

I have 2 MSff wheels, and I swear I didnt think I would easily accept the
change to "another wheel" but hell, I love this g25. look up my posts, I
was one of those 'cant believe you havent...
Forum: Simulators February 24th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Plowboy
How can Logitech do this?

Larry,
unbelieveable, summer 07 before drivers... Bull****

Larry wrote:
> The specifications for both the G15 Keyboard and G25 wheel state:
>
> "Windows® XP or Windows VistaT "
>
> NEITHER product...
Forum: Simulators February 24th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Plowboy
Logitech G25 Questions...

Damnit, you guys didnt say anyting about this earlier!?!?!?...
lol.

I know/knew Vista wasnt going to be good for my MS sidewinder, so I ordered
the g25... can you say shee--iiitt!

Tim Epstein...
Forum: Simulators February 3rd 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Plowboy
vista and gpl

Ooops my bad, I omitted that (taking myself off topic I guess)

yeah the GPL2004 demo ran fine!

Vintook wrote:
> Plowboy has brought this to us :
>> Vista update#3...
>
>> GPL was the only game...
Forum: Simulators February 3rd 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Plowboy
vista and gpl

Vista update#3...

GPL was the only game that I have installed since switch/upgrading XP on
this old machine, to VISTA... As I am sure, I checked in the sidewinder
profiler to make sure it all...
Forum: Simulators January 20th 07, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Plowboy
Whooeeey...

above post was a consideration to see if maybe it is how your mind\reflexes
works with the game, Mine doesnt work as well with a couple games, if you
know what I mean. most the cars are on the...
Forum: Simulators January 20th 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Plowboy
Whooeeey...

EEEK, no that is exactly why I havent done much else in rfactor, I say find
the demo download of GTlegends... the tire model is easier (less realistic)
which also means more forgiving...

Pee...
Forum: Simulators December 28th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Plowboy
Sim Racing LCD questions...

Larry,

you really like it? I been researching, it is in the price range refurb
@costco im headed there to get one in the am... since I cannot hope to find
a dell 2007 wfp that is any good {seems...
Forum: Simulators December 27th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Plowboy
GTR2

Im not really arguing FOR PCIe, I did the same as you, but found the
motherboard was just too old, so "ti4600" performance was all, heck I was
not even getting all from it I should have, from my...
Forum: Simulators December 16th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Plowboy
NASA and Race2Play

Ha!

I just saw NASA after talking about cheap imitation knock off things, we
have seen or gotten for xmas lately, and with China changing the xchange
rate of thier monitary standards, I also meant...
Forum: Simulators December 14th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Plowboy
Red momo making odd noise?

All I have to say is, thank god I bought the Sidewinder, what a chore that
looks like! Oh well.
pugpep wrote:
> "pugpep" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators November 23rd 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Plowboy
Frex SimConMotion

I can tell you where you are wrong, 1st off your simulating the forces
applied the the body of a person, who is in the cockpit of a car/plane/train
(stationary object inside a moving object) which...
Forum: Simulators November 23rd 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Plowboy
EA Shuts Down NSR Servers

I saw something EA 06 or 07 nascar wise, on a commercial, for playboxes
somewhere...
Darus wrote:
> Will Bradshaw wrote:
>> I know I'm over a week behind on this bit of news, but I still find
>> it...
Forum: Simulators November 17th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Plowboy
NR2003 Track pack?

I agree, with ya tony, "official" PAPY stuff. glad to see the link you
posted though, cause I needed to download it again...

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Plowboy wrote:
>> I suppose there is some reason...
Forum: Simulators November 17th 06, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Plowboy
ms ff wheel

Mine is the same as the 2 guys before me

Mr. Sylvestre wrote:
> Uncle Fester wrote:
>> In my Device Manager, it shows up as 3 entries under Human Interface
>> Devices. Two as Microsoft Sidewinder...
Forum: Simulators November 14th 06, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By Plowboy
Microsoft wheel

Lemme rephrase 2 things...

Plowboy wrote:
> Technically you all are at least half wrong from my experience in
> Sidewinder and monitoring this beard of the last 5 years...
this word here that I...
Forum: Simulators November 14th 06, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By Plowboy
Microsoft wheel

Technically you all are at least half wrong from my experience in Sidewinder
and monitoring this beard of the last 5 years...

I have knowledge that something in windows XP service pak2 screws up...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27