Showing results 1 to 25 of 172
Search took 5.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roy[_2_]
Forum: Corvette December 16th 10, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Roy[_2_]
C5 headlights -

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> "Roy" > wrote in message ...

Forum: Corvette December 16th 10, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Roy[_2_]
C5 headlights -

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "FBNE" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette August 9th 10, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Expensive Repair in Process

"aRKay" > wrote in message
> In article >,
Forum: Corvette May 20th 10, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Koenigsegg CCX vs Corvette ZR1

"Sal" > wrote in message
> Wow, I knew that the ZR1 was HIGHLY overrated and that it got crushed
> by...
Forum: Corvette April 9th 10, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Tires

"Mark" > wrote in message
> Will 245/50/16's work ok on my vette.
>
> It is a weekend driver no track or racing beyond those STUPID...
Forum: Corvette March 20th 10, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 25
Posted By Roy[_2_]
How to get that wonderful exhaust sound ??

"Dad" > wrote in message

Forum: Corvette March 19th 10, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Smarty" > wrote in message
> Dad wrote:

Forum: Corvette March 18th 10, 12:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Smarty" > wrote in message
>I upgraded from a C5 Corvette convertible to a new C6 convertible, and
> find the...
Forum: Corvette December 19th 09, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 22
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Corvette Flyby at 198 mph ; skillful driver or completely nuts ? You decide.

"Blue C5" > wrote in message
On Dec 13, 10:09 am, "...
Forum: Corvette December 11th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Need help finding an auto part?

"John Hunter" > wrote in message
> Save yourself time and aggravation Finding auto parts Is what we do
> http://myparthunt.com

Since...
Forum: Corvette December 7th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Alternator will not produce current

"George" > wrote in message
On Dec 7, 3:20 pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> "George"...
Forum: Corvette December 2nd 09, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By Roy[_2_]
How good of a deal do you think this is : 1999 Built Viper for my near stock 2006 C6 Vette ?

" > wrote in message
On Dec 2, 1:07 pm, "Roy" > wrote:
Forum: Corvette December 2nd 09, 07:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By Roy[_2_]
How good of a deal do you think this is : 1999 Built Viper for my near stock 2006 C6 Vette ?

" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette December 2nd 09, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

" > wrote in message
> His Viper is a 1999 built 510 cid stroker with Paxton...
Forum: Corvette October 26th 09, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy[_2_]
tires

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> "Roy" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette October 26th 09, 11:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy[_2_]
tires

"Joe" > wrote in message
> Bought a 98 with Toyo tires. Noticed they were pretty noisy over the road.
> Are all tires noisy in vettes?...
Forum: Corvette September 15th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Dad does not always know best

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> "Roy" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette September 14th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Dad does not always know best

I would think that with a performance pad one would be well advised to "bed" the pads.
"Andrew DeFaria" > wrote in message ...
Forum: Corvette June 27th 09, 02:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 17
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Thanks for Run Flat Tires

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> "spud" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette June 18th 09, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Roy[_2_]
news groups vanishing

"Blue C5" > wrote in message
On Jun 18, 9:15 am, Blue C5 > wrote:
> On Jun 17,...
Forum: Corvette June 18th 09, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Roy[_2_]
news groups vanishing

"W Moore" > wrote in message
> It seems that ATT is no longer going to have access to these news/help
Forum: Corvette May 27th 09, 02:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Looking for some nice interior shots.....

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> "Dad" > wrote in message news:ffSdneSkCtG-
>
> Hi Dad,

Forum: Corvette May 7th 09, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy[_2_]
Corvette is secure , according to GM's CEO in interview

"spud" > wrote in message

> Dude lay off the crack. Corvette, Chevy 1500, Cadillac Escalade,
> Malibu, etc are secure. They need to quit...
Forum: Corvette May 5th 09, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Roy[_2_]
'77 Corvette

"Thrill5" > wrote in message

> "Roy" > wrote in message
>>
>> "NapalmHeart"...
Forum: Corvette May 4th 09, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Roy[_2_]
'77 Corvette