Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: aRKay[_4_]
Forum: Corvette January 17th 14, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 Oil Pressure Sensor

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

> "chaniarts" > wrote in message
> > On...
Forum: Corvette September 10th 13, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
How to Increase the C6 turn signal tic tic tic

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

Forum: Corvette September 3rd 13, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

Steve > wrote:

> On or about Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:07:42 -0500, aRKay
> > wrote or did cause to be...
Forum: Corvette September 2nd 13, 11:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
How to Increase the C6 turn signal tic tic tic

I really like the new (to me) C6 but the turn signal sound (tic tic tic)
is so low it is just about useless. Its there something like an old
fashion flasher relay that can be changed to increase...
Forum: Corvette September 1st 13, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Location of C6 Turn Signal Flasher

In article >,
aRKay > wrote:

> I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy
> Flashers work but...
Forum: Corvette September 1st 13, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

Jon > wrote:

> On 8/31/2013 7:16 PM, aRKay wrote:
> > I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy
Forum: Corvette September 1st 13, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Location of C6 Turn Signal Flasher

I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy
Flashers work but there is no tic tic sound. I assume the sound comes
from the flasher but I have no idea how to located the...
Forum: Corvette July 30th 13, 10:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 Oil Pressure Sensor

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

> What type/weight oil are you using and how often do you change it?

Mobile One 5-30 and I change per...
Forum: Corvette July 28th 13, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Proper Vehicle Maintenance

Woman adding a quart of oil

http://i.imgur.com/gpALGIH.gif
Forum: Corvette July 24th 13, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 Oil Pressure Sensor

Ouch! I may just leave it alone and not worry about oil pressure.
Looks to be very labor intensive to replace.

In article >,
"Dad"...
Forum: Corvette July 24th 13, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 Oil Pressure Sensor

The Oil Pressure on my 01 C5 reads full-scale 80 PSI with the key ON
without the engine running and 130 on the DIC. I suspect a bad sensor
and wonder how difficult it is to change?

Is there...
Forum: Corvette June 8th 12, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 temp

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

> "aRKay" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette June 7th 12, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 temp

Just checking to see what is normal temp for a C5 in 90-deg WX in stop
and go traffic and on highway? The reason for asking mine is running
about 200 normal but goes up to 220 is stop and go...
Forum: Corvette April 21st 12, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Starting Issue with 2001 C5

In article >,
aRKay > wrote:

> In article >,
> gn643202...
Forum: Corvette April 21st 12, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Starting Issue with 2001 C5

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

> "aRKay" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette April 21st 12, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Starting Issue with 2001 C5

In article >,
gn643202 > wrote:

> On 04/20/2012 01:20 PM, aRKay wrote:
> > The battery was removed for about an hour. I...
Forum: Corvette April 20th 12, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Starting Issue with 2001 C5

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

> "aRKay" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette April 20th 12, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Starting Issue with 2001 C5

I have a starting issue with my 2001 C5. The battery is good and the
starter has been replaced. When I turn the key to start, there has been
a few seconds delay until the starter kicks over. I...
Forum: Corvette April 20th 12, 01:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
Starting Issue with 2001 C5

I have a starting issue with my 2001 C5. The battery is good and the
starter has been replaced. When I turn the key to start, there has been
a few seconds delay until the starter kicks over. I...
Forum: Corvette February 3rd 12, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 Weird Left Door Security Issue

In article >,
aRKay > wrote:

> My 2001 C5 Black Coupe seems to be having age issues with only 56K on
> the clock. The...
Forum: Corvette February 3rd 12, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
C5 Weird Left Door Security Issue

My 2001 C5 Black Coupe seems to be having age issues with only 56K on
the clock. The starter failed in the Wall Mart parking lot. Long
shaggy dog story but I had the starter replaced and that is...
Forum: Corvette October 7th 11, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
ABS and Anti Sked Warnings

In article >,
aRKay > wrote:

> In article >,
> FBNE >...
Forum: Corvette September 4th 11, 11:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
ABS and Anti Sked Warnings

In article >,
FBNE > wrote:

> On 8/24/2011 12:37 PM, aRKay wrote:
> > While doing nothing special the ABS and Anti Sked warnings...
Forum: Corvette August 25th 11, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
ABS and Anti Sked Warnings

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

> "aRKay" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette August 25th 11, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By aRKay[_4_]
ABS and Anti Sked Warnings

In article >,