Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: john
Forum: Honda July 23rd 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By john
89 civic keeps on dying when engine stars

thank you very much jim...i very appreciate your help...
jim beam wrote:
> john wrote:
> > Well i'm not sure what happen to the car. It was running perfect until
> > my friend took it to a test...
Forum: Honda July 23rd 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By john
89 civic keeps on dying when engine stars

what do you mean valve...which valve should i take the electric plug
from?
jim beam wrote:
> john wrote:
> > I have a problem with my 89 civic hatch. Everytimes i start the engine
> > i need to...
Forum: Honda July 23rd 06, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By john
89 civic keeps on dying when engine stars

thanks for replying...I just had the tune up couple weeks ago...new
plugs, new oil, new filter...the cars has over 200k miles on it...but
it was running good until i had my friend test drive it...he...
Forum: Honda July 23rd 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By john
89 civic keeps on dying when engine stars

Well i'm not sure what happen to the car. It was running perfect until
my friend took it to a test drive...He said he reved it pretty bad,all
the way to red line..the car just started doing that...
Forum: Honda July 23rd 06, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By john
89 civic keeps on dying when engine stars

I have a problem with my 89 civic hatch. Everytimes i start the engine
i need to press on the gas to keep it on. if i let go then the iddle
drops down all the way to the 0 rpm then the engines...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5