Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AllanW[_2_]
Forum: VW air cooled October 8th 12, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
See there's this Thing....

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> For a while now,......> jan

:-) It will have "evolved" it's own drainholes by now!

At...
Forum: VW air cooled October 8th 12, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Ramvy the Beetle...

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message

> You could post an amnesty to anyone returning him or send him further
> along his...
Forum: VW air cooled October 8th 12, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Hola

"ChrisKlinger" > wrote in message
> Many have never heard the sound of a dialup connection, and
> can't even _imagine_ using the net...
Forum: VW air cooled October 8th 12, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Back from the dead

"ChrisKlinger" > wrote in message
> Jeez - I hadn't thought about that detail... Hopefully getting
> remarried soon, and it hadn't...
Forum: VW air cooled October 5th 12, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Ramvy the Beetle...

"vwluvrs" > wrote in message
> Ramvy the First can be seen he
Forum: VW air cooled October 5th 12, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Back from the dead

>"Max Welton" > wrote in message
The engine will be a 90.5x82 2110 with MegaSquirt FI, throttle bodies from
an...
Forum: VW air cooled October 5th 12, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Back from the dead

> wrote in message
I still travel for business fairly often and have seen a lot of this globe.
I am a Network...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Ramvy the Beetle...

Whatever happened to Ramvy the Beetle who was slowly winging it's way around
the world to visit all the members? It never made it this far south.

Allan.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ -...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
New aircooled toy

<"Max Welton" > wrote in message
.... I mean TOOL. Yeah, that's it.

One of my neighbors was selling off...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Back from the dead

> wrote in message
Wow, I felt a strange sensation just then, like my mouse clicked on Google
groups by some...
Forum: VW air cooled September 30th 12, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
My ex 67, "Frannie", was restored

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> ...by a new owner after being passed around a couple of times
>
> Pictures were sent to...
Forum: VW air cooled September 30th 12, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Back from the dead

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> On 9/29/2012 7:20 PM, Shag wrote:
>>I'm more into the motorcycle stuff these days but...
Forum: VW air cooled September 23rd 12, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By AllanW[_2_]
Back in Miami