Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GatorMan
Forum: Ford Mustang January 9th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 23
Posted By GatorMan
"SUDDEN ACCELERATION" 'aint going away........

Okay, lets see how this works:

Key ON - - - Key OFF - - -
Power Steering ON NO Power Steering
Power Brakes ON NO Power Brakes
Engine ON ...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By GatorMan
BEWARE of Unintended Acceleration...

I'm installing a kill switch, not disabling the starter or the fuel
pump. The switch will be on the shift lever where it can be reached in
an emergency. A lot easier than trying to reach behind the...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 23
Posted By GatorMan
"SUDDEN ACCELERATION" 'aint going away........

Until it happensd to you, you can't really express an opinion.
When Ford gets around to a recall or a tsb, all you know-it-alls will be
singing a different tune.

My 2006 Ford GT Mustang with A/T...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By GatorMan
more "SUDDEN ACCELERATION"

http://www.autosafety.org/article.php?scid=173&did=887
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 23
Posted By GatorMan
"SUDDEN ACCELERATION" 'aint going away........

http://www.autosafety.org/article.php?scid=173&did=907
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 06, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

John S. wrote:

> On Dec 24, 5:13 am, GatorMan > wrote:
>> Beware and be warned. My 2006 Mustang GT Premium Coupe w/ auto trans. We
>> took delivery of this Mustang on October 27th 0f...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 29th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

trainfan1 wrote:
> GatorMan wrote:
>
>> Beware and be warned. My 2006 Mustang GT Premium Coupe w/ auto trans.
>> We took delivery of this Mustang on October 27th 0f this year. A brand
>> new 2006...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 25th 06, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By GatorMan
Back to the Unintended Acceleration...

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2005/acceleration.html

August 22, 2005
The victims of sudden acceleration all tell a similar tale. "I got into
my car and turned on the ignition. I put the car...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 24th 06, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By GatorMan
BEWARE of Unintended Acceleration...

I didn't think I would have to deal with an idiot right off the bat.
You have wonderful hindsight Brent, and it is just that, HIND-SIGHT.
All this occured in a matter of two minutes. I was busy just...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 24th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By GatorMan
BEWARE of Unintended Acceleration...

Beware and be warned. My 2006 Mustang GT Premium Coupe w/ auto trans. We
took delivery of this Mustang on October 27th 0f this year. A brand new
2006 leftover. We have not had the car two months...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 11th 06, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By GatorMan
2007 Mustang wheels

These wheels are Ford options. I have a 2006 GT Premium Coupe, these are
coupe. These are the wheels that came on my coupe..........
18" with B.F.Goodrich tires....

Forum: Ford Mustang October 28th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By GatorMan
Shaker 500 Audio System

Help !!!

I just bought a new Mustang GT. It has the Shaker 500 Audio System. I
have not been able to find any helpful info on the system. The owners
manual is useless. I would like to know where...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12