Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Juan-Pierre Herboth
Forum: Honda August 28th 11, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

@ tegger:Thanx for the help.Sorry about the pic being to close up.Will
take a better one.Regarding the corugated pipe, this is my 2nd Honda
and both had the same snorkel on the aircleaner and a...
Forum: Honda August 28th 11, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

thanx for the advice.Ill call the dealer and see what they have to
say.Im using my cellphone and using the Opera mini browser.I cant buy
any special reader or stuff so this is the best I can do.Sorry.
Forum: Honda August 27th 11, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

Hey guys.Looks like the previous links are buggy.Here is a link to the
album.Hope this works.
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa453/DeGhoul11/5th%20Gen%20Honda%20Civic/buggy.Here
is a link to the...
Forum: Honda August 27th 11, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

I also noticed that I made a mistake.The vacuum line for the vacuum
advance is seperate,so the blanked off line is joined by the one from
the air intake and then into the whole 'manifold' of...
Forum: Honda August 27th 11, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

I also noticed that I made a mistake.The vacuum line for the vacuum
advance is seperate,so the blanked off line is joined by the one from
the air intake and then into the whole 'manifold' of...
Forum: Honda August 27th 11, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

Hi guys.Here is some pics of the vacuum line and engine.Ive put some
comments on the pictures.Hope it...
Forum: Honda August 26th 11, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

thanx.Ill take some and let you guys have a look at this old
technology=)
Forum: Honda August 26th 11, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

thanx,Ill try finding a manual to look.How does one load pictures on
here?
Forum: Honda August 25th 11, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
D15b3 vacuum line question

hi there.
I recently bought a 95 Honda ballade(I'm from South Africa elsewhere
its called a civic)
1.5 16v carb.
I recently replaced the timing belt and noticed a vacuum line that
have been blanked...
Forum: Honda August 20th 11, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

lol.Thanx Jim.Yeah I know Cabs are outdated,but I still feel that
simple is best.Especially when it comes to old cars.I believe a carb
is easier to fix and maintain for someone unskilled like me.The...
Forum: Honda August 20th 11, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

Hey guys.Good news.I fitted the rockers with new seals and there was
little to no valve lash. Adjusted the valve lash to 0.25mm exhaust and
0.20mm intake. Its the middle of the range suggested in the...
Forum: Honda August 17th 11, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

@Jim:As always thanx for the reply.I saw the extra hole on #3 cylinder
and was thinking it has to do with oil supply.Interesting thing is
that some of the liquid sealer the mechanic used was...
Forum: Honda August 17th 11, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

Thanx Jim and Tegger.
@Tegger:I spend some time going through the stuff on your site and it
was quite helpful. From what I can see finding the o-rings under the
rockerarm support is difficult in my...
Forum: Honda August 17th 11, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

Thanx Jim and Tegger.
@Tegger:I spend some time going through the stuff on your site and it
was quite helpful. From what I can see finding the o-rings under the
rockerarm support is difficult in my...
Forum: Honda August 16th 11, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

thanx again Jim.I didnt get a owners manual with and found one
online.But since Im from RSA my engine is not shown in the
manual,closest is the D15B7 and its a fi engine.Do u know where I can
find...
Forum: Honda August 16th 11, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

thanx Jim. I got a Gates replacement belt and will change it after 3/4
of the service life to make sure it will make it.About my compression
test idea?Can I go ahead a test?Im still waiting for the...
Forum: Honda August 16th 11, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Compression Test without a cambelt

hi there.I have a 95 honda civic with a D15B3 engine(1.5l 16v).The
timing belt resently broke and Im trying to see if any valves bend
without removing the head. Ive removed the rocker arms and the...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17