Showing results 1 to 25 of 246
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug Miller[_1_]
Forum: Saturn April 5th 11, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Low coolant warning, but it's full

In article >, "Oppie" > wrote:
>I had to replace the coolant tank in the '01 lw300 last year because of a
>broken float switch. The float caries a...
Forum: Saturn April 4th 11, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Low coolant warning, but it's full

99 SL2, 130,000 miles. A week ago, the upper radiator hose burst. I drained
the cooling system, replaced both hoses, and refilled the system. Two or three
days later, the low coolant warning began...
Forum: Saturn March 26th 11, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Rough starts on 99 SL2

In article >, "SteveT" > wrote:
>"Doug Miller" > wrote in message

Forum: Saturn March 25th 11, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
1997 SL2 rumble problem

In article >, MMoniker > wrote:

>I'm the original owner of a 1997 Saturn SL2 with about 54K miles on
>it. For a...
Forum: Saturn March 25th 11, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Rough starts on 99 SL2

In article >, "SteveT" > wrote:
>"Doug Miller" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn March 16th 11, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Prove to my insurance that my car has ABS?

In article >, "marx404" > wrote:
>"Failing that, Plan B is to drive your car to the agent's office, take off a
>wheel, and show him the ABS sensor...
Forum: Saturn March 15th 11, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

In article >, millinghill > wrote:
>I have a 2001 Saturn SL1. It has ABS. I know because the dashboard
>light...
Forum: Saturn March 9th 11, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
"Grrrr" wheel bearing or engine mount problem??

In article >, Anna Falcone > wrote:

>Hi, ok so I did the slalom thing going 30mph. The "grrrr" from...
Forum: Saturn March 5th 11, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Rough starts on 99 SL2

In article >, "SteveT" > wrote:
>"Doug Miller" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn March 4th 11, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
"Grrrr" wheel bearing or engine mount problem??

In article >, millinghill > wrote:
>Hi.
>I have a 2001 Saturn SL1. 109k miles. 4 brand new tires...
Forum: Saturn March 4th 11, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Rough starts on 99 SL2

99 SL2, AT, just under 130,000 miles. Recently has become difficult to start.
Engine cranks fine, sometimes fires immediately and runs perfectly, but about
80% of the time it will fire immediately...
Forum: Saturn October 8th 10, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
HELP - SW1 fuel pump not running

In article >, "Oppie" > wrote:
>You can't argue with experience though....

Can't argue with ignorance either, obviously.
Forum: Saturn October 7th 10, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

In article >, "Oppie" > wrote:
>There should be a connector near where the harness goes to the fuel tank.
>Disconnect it - you may be able to get...
Forum: Saturn March 25th 10, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Want a plastic, pre-painted front right fender for a 99 SC1...

In article >, "Mr. K.V.B.L." > wrote:
>but I keep finding steel ones. Does anyone know where I can get...
Forum: Saturn February 3rd 10, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
1996 SL2 and Brown Sediment in Coolant

In article >, Father Mike > wrote:
>I have about 145,000 km on this boat. I took it in for routine work and
>Canadian Tire pulled me aside...
Forum: Saturn January 15th 10, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
1998 SL2 hesitates when stepping on gas pedal

In article >, somebody > wrote:
>We have a 1998 SL2 with 105K miles. Recently it started hesitating
>when stepping on the gas pedal...
Forum: Technology January 7th 10, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Suggestion to pump gasoline from one car to another in a garage

In article >, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

>The thing is, though... you have a social problem. Technical solutions
>don't solve social problems, and attempts...
Forum: Technology January 7th 10, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

In article >, DerbyDad03 > wrote:
>On Jan 7, 7:31=A0am, Tegger > wrote:
>> ransley...
Forum: Technology January 7th 10, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

In article >, William Brammer > wrote:
>Any suggestion on a good gasoline pump to move gas from one vehicle to
>another in a garage?
>
>My...
Forum: Saturn December 22nd 09, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
1996 SL ENGINE RACING PROBLEM

In article >, Buzz > wrote:
>My '96 SL single cam has 185K on the clock, and has been running fine.
>A few weeks ago I changed the oil and...
Forum: Saturn September 14th 09, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Replacing engine key

In article >, "John, A" <x@> wrote:
>Replacing engine key

Do you mean _ignition_ key?

>I am having a problem with my 1995 Saturn . I need to replace the...
Forum: Saturn August 2nd 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
Group gone?

In article >, "marx404" > wrote:
>Seems that it has gone quiet while web sites like SaturnFans have gone up in
>activity. I miss my old friends...
Forum: Saturn May 19th 09, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
1995 Saturn SL1 hesitation, lurching

In article >, Meph > wrote:
>On Apr 19, 10:21=A0pm, Roger Ehrlich > wrote:
>> Thanks Bob

Forum: Saturn May 18th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
replacing wheel after replacing brake pads

In article >, Mephistopheles Jones > wrote:
>I just replaced my front brake pads on a '96 SL1. After screwing...
Forum: Technology March 28th 09, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 68
Posted By Doug Miller[_1_]
de-stinking a car interior