Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Forum: Dodge March 8th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Dodge Hornet

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z11064/default.aspx
Forum: Technology March 8th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Government to improve crash test program

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17505281/
Forum: Technology March 7th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
US stuck in reverse on fuel economy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17344368/
Forum: Chrysler March 7th 07, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
What is the true worth of Chrysler?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17488109/
Forum: Ford Mustang March 7th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Ford tries to stem Mustang sales slide

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17472505/

DETROIT - The latest version of Ford's iconic Mustang is appears to be
growing old, and back-to-back monthly sales declines to start 2007
have the struggling...
Forum: Technology March 5th 07, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Car makers adding high-tech perks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070304/ap_on_hi_te/pimp_my_ride;_ylt=AhsbL68asvSsSSpBLE7hikCs0NUE

By MAY WONG, AP Technology Writer
Sun Mar 4, 1:53 PM ET

SAN JOSE, Calif. - When friends check out...
Forum: Chrysler March 5th 07, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Private-equity firm in hunt for Chrysler

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17457379/

Private-equity firm in hunt for Chrysler
Report: Blackstone Group is seen as leading contender for automaker

Data: MSN Money and IDC Comstock delayed 20...
Forum: BMW March 3rd 07, 11:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
German rivals team together for hybrid development

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=14&article_id=4886

March 2007 1 of 1

DaimlerChrysler and BMW said they will cooperate on developing a
hybrid drive system for premium cars, the...
Forum: Saturn March 3rd 07, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Saturn goes 24/7

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070301/FREE/70226010/1528/contact

Saturn's Instant Messaging
Division goes 24/7 with online chat

By RICK KRANZ | AUTOMOTIVE NEWS

AutoWeek |...
Forum: Dodge March 3rd 07, 10:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Dodge aiming new Avenger at younger buyers

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070303/BUSINESS01/703030315/1014

March 3, 2007

BY TIM HIGGINS

FREE PRESS BUSINESS WRITER

Chrysler Group hopes its marketing campaign for the 2008...
Forum: Saturn February 28th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Saturn hopes to beat Honda, Toyota in hybrid sales

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070226/FREE/70226002/1528/video

Will Price Rule?
Saturn hopes to beat Honda, Toyota in hybrid arena

By RICHARD TRUETT | AUTOMOTIVE...
Forum: Chrysler February 28th 07, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Chrysler workers offered up to 100k to leave

Chrysler blue-collar workers to be offered up to $100,000 to leave
February 27, 2007

By TIM HIGGINS

FREE PRESS BUSINESS WRITER

Chrysler Group is offering eligible U.S. hourly employees up...
Forum: Audi February 25th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
The New R8

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/futuremodel.aspx?familyid=1194&pictureid=&usage=Image

Overview
Audi ventures into uncharted territory with the all-new R8. The first
look at this car came three...
Forum: Audi February 25th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Hoe reliable are Audi's?

On Feb 23, 8:57?pm, "
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was planning on getting a used Audi A4 2000 model. I was wondering
> how reliabl the car would be? Are...
Forum: Saturn February 25th 07, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Saturn Astra

http://nctd.com/sneakpreview.cfm?Vehicle=2008_Saturn_Astra&ReviewID=149

2008 Saturn Astra

By John Rettie

On Sale: Fall 2007
Expected Pricing: $15,000-$20,000
Forum: Chrysler February 24th 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Canadian to buy Chrysler?

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070224/COL06/702240376/1014/BUSINESS01

Zetsche meeting adds to intrigue
Is auto supplier eyeing Chrysler?
February 24, 2007

BY TOM WALSH

FREE...
Forum: Saturn February 22nd 07, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Saturn Aura Hybrid

http://onlocation.consumerreports.org/applications/CROSHOWS/AutoShows/2007/AutoshowLA/2-Model.asp?ID=304

What is it? As shown in Los Angeles, Saturn will fit its midsized Aura
sedan with the hybrid...
Forum: Honda February 20th 07, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Where to buy jet fuel?

On Feb 20, 3:02?am, Joe LaVigne > wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:50:30 -0800, iwhtcimtlfmwmaomopw wrote:
>
> > I know...but why not just let people use whatever kind of...
Forum: Honda February 20th 07, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Where to buy jet fuel?

On Feb 19, 1:08?pm, Matt Ion > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Feb 18, 11:08?pm, jim beam > wrote:
>
> >>Sparky Spartacus...
Forum: Mazda February 19th 07, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
"CX-7 with style"

On Feb 18, 9:20�am, "McMahon" > wrote:
> "Mike" > wrote in message

> > CX-7 with style
Forum: Mazda February 19th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Mazda2?

http://www.caranddriver.com/autoshows/12497/2008-mazda-2.html

2008 Mazda 2 - Auto Shows
The Geneva debut of Mazda's B-segment fighter has everyone asking:
Will Mazda bring this compact hatch to the...
Forum: Honda February 19th 07, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Where to buy jet fuel?

On Feb 18, 11:08�pm, jim beam > wrote:
> Sparky Spartacus wrote:
> > ass wrote:
> >> where?
>
> > Try your nearest airport which services jet aircraft. If you don't...
Forum: Saturn February 19th 07, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Article On GM Watching How Saturn Goes About Its Bussiness

On Feb 13, 12:57?am, "marx404" > wrote:
> Um, still waiting on that article, teem???, lol.

Maybe he read it in a magazine.
Forum: Chrysler February 14th 07, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Judgement Day arrives at Chrysler

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070214/BUSINESS01/702140322/1014
Forum: Technology February 14th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sales rank of different models

Is there any website where you can find the sales rank of different
types of car models? Like which are the most popular models being
sold in the United States, how many of this model have been sold...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28