Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Siskuwihane
Forum: Honda January 18th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 122
Posted By Siskuwihane
Accord coupe - washer fluid container

On Jan 17, 11:49*am, "Pszemol" > wrote:
> For the second time I needed to refil washer fluid in
> my 2004 accord coupe. I got the 1 gallon jug from the
> store when the washer...
Forum: Honda January 12th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Siskuwihane
2002 CRV Hot brake smell

On Jan 10, 2:06*pm, E Meyer > wrote:
> On 1/10/08 1:00 PM, in article , "motsco_"
>

> > wrote:
> > E Meyer wrote:

Forum: Honda October 25th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane
Gas prices

On Oct 25, 12:29 pm, Grumpy AuContraire >
wrote:
> Bob Jones wrote:
> > "buyer" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda October 24th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane
Gas prices

On Oct 23, 7:33 pm, buyer > wrote:
> The gas prices are expected to leap with the dramatic increase in
> crude prices. I have set up a group where we can discuss gas prices
> and...
Forum: Honda October 23rd 07, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.energy.automobile
Replies: 108
Posted By Siskuwihane
Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year

On Oct 23, 4:13 am, Josh S > wrote:
> In article >,
>
> EdV > wrote:
> > be honest I'm guilty too, do...
Forum: Honda October 22nd 07, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.energy.automobile

On Oct 19, 8:05 pm, (Steven M. O'Neill) wrote:
> Mike Hunter > wrote:
> >Thank goodness for all of you people that are willing to by hybrids. Not
> >only are...
Forum: Honda October 17th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 32
Posted By Siskuwihane
Is the Honda CRV a womans car mainly?

On Oct 16, 6:51 pm, "alfred" > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like the CRV because it has what I am looking for in a car: versatility,
> comfort, space, safety, comforts and 4WD. To date I...
Forum: Honda October 17th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Oct 17, 9:42 am, Dano58 > wrote:
> On Oct 16, 6:51 pm, "alfred" > wrote:
>

> > Hello,
>
> > I like the CRV because it has what I am looking for in...
Forum: Honda October 9th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 64
Posted By Siskuwihane
bad transmission - 2500 dollars

On Oct 8, 8:18 pm, "Art" > wrote:
> "Pszemol" > wrote in message

> > "motsco_"...
Forum: Honda October 8th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Oct 8, 11:50 am, "Pszemol" > wrote:
> "Siskuwihane" > wrote in ...
> > On Oct 8, 10:13 am,...
Forum: Honda October 8th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Oct 8, 10:13 am, "Pszemol" > wrote:
> "jim beam" > wrote in ...
> > you know, for a guy that...
Forum: Honda October 8th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Oct 7, 10:39 pm, "Pszemol" > wrote:
> "Art" > wrote in ...
> > I highly recommend you get your AT...
Forum: Honda October 6th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 53
Posted By Siskuwihane
2008 Accord

On Oct 4, 8:44 pm, AZ Nomad > wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:09:32 -0400, alfred > wrote:
> >Has anyone tried driving the new 2008 Accord?
>
> No,...
Forum: Honda October 6th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By Siskuwihane
New Tires

On Oct 5, 1:18 am, wrote:
> What is the best brand of tire for a 1997 CRV and a 2001 Civic?

Yokohama AVID TRZ.
Forum: Honda August 24th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By Siskuwihane
Bulk vs. Bottled oil at places like Jiffy Lube

On Aug 18, 12:24 pm, "Jeff" > wrote:
> i do it myself and save money. for the price to pay somebody to change your
> oil i go to walmart buy a fram oil filter and a 5 quart...
Forum: Technology August 24th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 38

On Aug 18, 12:24 pm, "Jeff" > wrote:
> i do it myself and save money. for the price to pay somebody to change your
> oil i go to walmart buy a fram oil filter and a 5 quart...
Forum: General August 24th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 31

On Aug 18, 12:24 pm, "Jeff" > wrote:
> i do it myself and save money. for the price to pay somebody to change your
> oil i go to walmart buy a fram oil filter and a 5 quart...
Forum: Honda June 30th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Siskuwihane
'99 CR-V Front End Clunking Noise.

On Jun 29, 5:10 pm, Tegger > wrote:
> Siskuwihane > wrote :
>

> > Tech at the Honda dealer...
Forum: Honda June 29th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Jun 29, 7:09 am, Siskuwihane > wrote:
> On Jun 28, 11:41 pm, motsco_ > wrote:
>

> > You got the flange bolts idea from the TSB ?
>
> Yes, came...
Forum: Honda June 29th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Siskuwihane
'99 CR-V Front End Clunking Noise.

On Jun 28, 11:41 pm, motsco_ > wrote:

> You got the flange bolts idea from the TSB ?

Yes, came across it while doing a search on CR-V front end noise and
that's also where...
Forum: Honda June 28th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Siskuwihane
'99 CR-V Front End Clunking Noise.

1999 CR-V, 93k, has a clunking-like noise from front end when going
over bumps, etc. Have replaced the sway-bar links and yesterday
replaced the upper arm flange bolts. Seems like noise is now...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 25th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 38
Posted By Siskuwihane
U-Haul's practices raise the risk of accidents on the road

On Jun 25, 10:31 am, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> "gordo" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >Does this mean that U-Haul will now refuse to rent any trailers...
Forum: Driving June 25th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 56
Posted By Siskuwihane
U-Haul's practices raise the risk of accidents on the road

On Jun 25, 10:31 am, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> "gordo" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >Does this mean that U-Haul will now refuse to rent any trailers...
Forum: Honda May 26th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 25
Posted By Siskuwihane
K&N Air Filters - Anyone have any comments on these?

On May 23, 11:04 pm, "alfred" > wrote:
> I'm going to keep this car another 9 and a half months, and I am just
> looking for some performance as well as getting a new filter. As...
Forum: Honda April 5th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane
Civic for tall people: pedal/seat customizations?

On Feb 16, 2:20 pm, "flo money flo problems" >
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm tall and have found that I can't find a comfortable seat position
> in my civic that allows me to reach both...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25