Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Woodie83
Forum: Simulators November 9th 07, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
Posted By Woodie83
suggestions for alternative sim forum?

John Adams wrote:

> No, there is no widescreen option in the game but sometimes you can make
> older games use a widescreen resolution by hacking an .ini file or such.
> I've even seen some hacks...
Forum: Simulators July 30th 07, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By Woodie83
Colin Mcrae DIRT demo

PW wrote:

> Do you know if backing up the registry and makin a system restore
> point efore the install of Dirt would protect my dvd-rw and cd-rw
> drives? I am pretty darn sure that Grand Prix...
Forum: Simulators June 13th 07, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Woodie83
Kubica Crash

John Smith wrote:

> He had no injuries in the 1st place what did the med crew do? Looking at the
> tub it's amazing that he didn't have 2 broken ankels. Looks like the tubs on
> the F1 cars need...
Forum: Simulators April 15th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Woodie83
For all of you conspiracy theorists. LOLOL

Albert Ross wrote:
> Cris Eichler wrote:
>> [useless "Mitch_A" babblings snipped]
>>
>>> That was great! Not sure what it's doing here in RAS, but I enjoyed
>>> it. Scares me to death that there...
Forum: Simulators April 14th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch_A wrote:
> Occam's Razor is the idea that when confronted with competing theories that
> explain certain data equally well, the simplest one is usually correct. It's
> called Occam's Razor,...
Forum: Simulators December 30th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Woodie83
YAY! Grand Prix on HD DVD!

jason moyer wrote:
> Lancelot wrote:
>
>> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8037965&type=product&id=1571130
>
> Isn't that old news?

DVD is old news, HD-DVD is news.
Forum: Simulators December 13th 06, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Woodie83
NASA and Race2Play

Dave F wrote:

> Race2Play (race2play.com) is a premier organizer of real-time simulated auto
> racing online, advancing the sport as the first and only such organization
> in the marketplace to be...
Forum: Simulators December 4th 06, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Woodie83
Making of Grand Prix posting to a.b.m.s

Lancelot wrote:

> Any chance it will be released in Blue Ray or HD formats?

Seems unlikely, it took ten years for them to get around to the DVD.
It's unlikely either of these formats will...
Forum: Simulators November 12th 06, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Woodie83
rFactor '67 F1 Beta Mod Released

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Woodie83 wrote:
>
>> I got the download, but can't figure out how to install it. Anyone
>> got any ideas? All the relevant threads have been hidden. thanks
>
> Just drop...
Forum: Simulators November 12th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Dave F wrote:
> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFGP
>
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=273189

I got the download, but can't figure out how to install it. Anyone got...
Forum: Simulators October 19th 06, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Woodie83
F1 is not only just F1

Asgeir Nesoen wrote:
> "A dry-weather F1 tyre reaches peak operating performance (best grip)
> when tread temperature is between 900C and 1200C.(Water boils boils at
> 100C remember) At top speed,...
Forum: Simulators October 11th 06, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Woodie83
unsure

Larry wrote:
> Ok, what's a NAP Patch.

Latest thing from Don Panoz, helps you sleep.

Don McCorkle
Forum: Simulators August 2nd 06, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
Posted By Woodie83
rFactor Update v1150 Released

Darus wrote:

> 4. LEt's not overlook the fact the lack of tire heat modeling in GPL. A
> lot of "fast" drivers would be in trouble if they had to worry about
> smoking the rubber off the car as they...
Forum: Simulators July 5th 06, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Woodie83
AutoSimSport, FF, & Hyperstimulator

DavErb wrote:

> I keep looking at the drive belt leading to the steering damper on my ECCI
> plus the remnants of 2 old FF wheels and think ...How difficult could it be?

That's exactly what I was...
Forum: Simulators July 4th 06, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

PlowBoy wrote:
> cant honestly blame those who think FF is ****e... As I see it, if you
> didnt get lucky with your 1st FF wheel like some momo's that would lose
> settings and work like hell on...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15