Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 3.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T.J. Higgins
Forum: Mazda October 26th 14, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By T.J. Higgins
2000 Miata--1500 actual miles--approx. value

In article >, XS11E wrote:
>Don Tuttle > wrote:
>
>> Will appreciate estimate of approximate value of 2000 Miata, 1500
>> miles, always...
Forum: Mazda April 4th 14, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Next Gen Mx5 ??

In article <2014040318124016807-don@theotherroomcom>, Don Q wrote:
>I heard that the next model would be a collaboration with Alfa Romeo.
>But I also heard that the two cars would not be...
Forum: Driving November 22nd 13, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By T.J. Higgins
North Texas Drivers Stopped at Roadblock Asked for Saliva, Blood

In article >, Harry K wrote:
>On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:37:54 PM UTC-8, richard wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:59:33 -0800 (PST),...
Forum: Driving January 4th 13, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 34
Posted By T.J. Higgins
How to use your headlights.

In article >, Nate Nagel wrote:
>It is surprising to me that a seemingly large subset of motorists can't
>figure out these two simple rules, so I'm hoping that maybe...
Forum: Driving October 8th 12, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 57
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Dude threatens to call 911 because I "didn't yield" to him!

In article >, Arif Khokar wrote:

>Going back to your original post, the driver who was behind you is
>incompetent. That's why he took so long to pass you. The only...
Forum: Driving October 2nd 12, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.democrats,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By T.J. Higgins
New Tracking Frontier: Your License Plates

In article >, richard wrote:
>On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:52:25 -0600, lil Abner wrote:
>
>> I object. There was no languare in our Constiution that can be...
Forum: Mazda August 3rd 12, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By T.J. Higgins
200k

The odometer on my 99 NB, triple black, rolled over to 200,000
miles on the way home from work yesterday.

Here's hoping the car will last another 100k.
--
TJH
tjhiggin.at.hiwaay.dot.net

In article >, Jim Yanik wrote:
>As for "hard numbers",the officer can write down any number he feels like
>ON THE TICKET,as the speed guns do not print...
Forum: Driving May 1st 12, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 101
Posted By T.J. Higgins
U.S. regulators seek brake-throttle override mandate for all light vehicles

In article >, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:40:49 -0700 (PDT), N8N >
>wrote:
>>Which is funny because in the mid-50's...
Forum: Driving December 21st 11, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 20
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Looking for Miata experiences

In article >, N8N wrote:
>Fortunately for my wallet, I've overcome my need to have a "new" car,
>although I do feel the need to have...
Forum: Driving December 21st 11, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, Nate Nagel wrote:

>thanks for any advice!

It's not RWD and not a ragtop, but since you're concerned about
winter driving, have you looked at the Subaru...
Forum: Driving December 15th 11, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Texting by drivers is up 50 percent

In article >, Harry K wrote:
>On Dec 15, 5:20*am, N8N > wrote:
>> You suggested a *stupid* method to achieve an...
Forum: Driving December 13th 11, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, N8N wrote:
>On Dec 13, 9:57*am, (T.J. Higgins)
>wrote:
>> In...
Forum: Driving December 13th 11, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, N8N wrote:
>On Dec 13, 12:55*am, Harry K > wrote:
>> On Dec 12, 7:59*pm, Car Crashes Mean Car...
Forum: Driving December 7th 11, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By T.J. Higgins
U.S. News - Study: Tougher teen driving laws would save lives, money

In article >, Bob Cratchet wrote:
>Let the States manage their own Regulations for their Citizens.
>Enough, of the Nanny State meddling.
>We need driving and...
Forum: Driving December 2nd 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 9
Posted By T.J. Higgins
NYC On Track to Have Lowest Traffic Fatalities in a Century

In article >, gpsman wrote:
>NYC DOT Announces Historic Safety Trend Continues with Sustained Lows
>in Citywide Traffic...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 11, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 41
Posted By T.J. Higgins
You're a great driver...?

In article >, gpsman wrote:

>Do you not wonder why no one, in 5 full days, has questioned what
>might constitute a "great...
Forum: Driving November 18th 11, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 144
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Why highways move more swiftly when you force cars to crawl alongat 55 mph.

In article >, Nate Nagel wrote:
>On 11/17/2011 06:10 PM, gpsman wrote:
>> On Nov 17, 5:59 pm, Nate > wrote:
>>> On 11/17/2011 11:34 AM,...
Forum: Driving November 14th 11, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 144
Posted By T.J. Higgins
looking ahead (was: Why highways move more swiftly...)

In article >, Nate Nagel wrote:

>Above and beyond that, a good motorist *IS* attempting to look ahead of
>the vehicle in front of him at all times, not just when...
Forum: Driving November 8th 11, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 8
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Seasonal time changes disrupt drivers’ body clocks, survey finds

In article >, ChrisCoaster wrote:
>I did some research on what the sunrise/set times would be if we just
>set the clocks 1/2hour...
Forum: Driving August 4th 11, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Wrong Way Driver on the Taconic

In article >, Larry Scholnick wrote:
>A recent talk radio show (Mike Galagher, Salem radio network)
>mentioned a lawsuit filed by the...
Forum: Driving July 13th 11, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 3
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Will your GPS work when you need it?

In article >, LilAbner wrote:
>I know I know but trucks and cars tow boats and use GPS so it is...
Forum: Driving March 9th 11, 03:15 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 244
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Government considering raising motorway speed limit to 80mph 'toshorten journey times and help economy'

In article >, gpsman wrote:
>On Mar 9, 8:49*am, N8N > wrote:
>>
>> Very few traffic incidents are accidents....
Forum: Driving March 8th 11, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 26
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Psychopaths crash doing 145 mph on Long Island Expressway

In article >, JLS wrote:
>On Mar 8, 9:22*am, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
>criminals >...
Forum: Driving February 17th 11, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By T.J. Higgins
Gov. Kasich: Cop who ticketed me an idiot

In article >, richard wrote:
>On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 04:41:16 -0800 (PST), gpsman wrote:
>
>> Then, I pleaded guilty.
>>
>> Gov. Kasich say s
>he regrets calling...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 90