Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Corvette May 13th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
GM Exects a bunch of schmucks

That article left out that these were restricted shares and they only
had between Friday and Tuesday to sell them before they become part of
the new company that will be 90% owned by the government...
Forum: Corvette December 24th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Oil pressure

The oil pressure sending unit has failed. No problems in the short
term, but if there is a problem with pressure, you won't know about
it.

Go to one of the forums for more help.

On Tue, 23 Dec...
Forum: Corvette June 13th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
competitive driving setting on C5

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:50:59 GMT, "swede" >
wrote:

>I press and hold the active handling button(with ignition on)and on the dash
>board the words 'competitive driving'...
Forum: Corvette March 31st 08, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
New floor jack time.

I have the AC Hydraulics DK20 for my C5 Vette. I've been really happy
with it. It may not have the capacity and reach you need for a
Pathfinder. They do have other models that should work. I...
Forum: Corvette March 8th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
check engine light and codes 04 lemans convertible

http://c5forum.com/ayc/dtcdic.php

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:20:38 -0800, "Ken King" >
wrote:

>Can anyone tell me which buttons to hold to get the codes when the check
>engine...
Forum: Corvette October 18th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
C5 goes on regular

Techron is a fuel system cleaner, not an octane booster. But, you
should use the 20oz bottle in the C5.

You'll be better off in the long term to stick with 91 octane gas as
mentioned in the owner's...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6