Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2 by toyota1
Anyone having problems with the dodge intrepid 2.7 L engine, I have a cheaper and better solution for you. I own an automotive shop and we have been installing the optional 3.2l engine with very successful results, cheaper than a replacement 2.7l. If you have any questions or interest in the 3.2...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 12:58 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
146 6,068 Dodge
Need cigarette lighter not to go off with the ignition switch! by [email protected]
Is there a way to have the cigarette lighter supply voltage at all times, without splicing into a hot wire. I need to have the GPS recharge while the ignition is turned off. The vehicle is a 2004 Town and Country. Many thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
12 863 Chrysler
1 Attachment(s) Postcard Hotel Alexandria MN by Paul McGrane
My collection.
Yesterday 03:08 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
1 Attachment(s) Postcard Grant Ave PA by Paul McGrane
My collection.
Yesterday 03:07 PM