Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 1.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Olli Lammi
Forum: VW air cooled February 2nd 09, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Olli Lammi
Venttiilitilastoja taas

Jan Andersson wrote:
> wrote:
>> On Feb 1, 4:10�pm, Jan Andersson >
>> wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled December 31st 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Olli Lammi
New Year's Chat 2009

tricky wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:44:13 -0500, Jan Andersson wrote:
>
>> Bill Berckman wrote:
>>> I will stop by and hang out for a while. Jan are you going to do the
>>> 24 hour marathon chat...
Forum: VW air cooled December 24th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 16
Posted By Olli Lammi
God Jul/Merry Christmas!

Jan Andersson wrote:

> MC to all from Florida, very little snow here. Southern Finland didn't
> have any either at least the day before when I checked. Looks like dark
> christmas for the...
Forum: VW air cooled December 24th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 16
Posted By Olli Lammi
God Jul/Merry Christmas!

P.J.Berg wrote:

> God Jul!
> A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!
>
> Jørn.

Merry Christmas to you all too. We have snow. It came
two days ago and luckily the temp went below...
Forum: VW air cooled December 17th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Olli Lammi
New Year's Chat 2009

Hello all!
----------

The New Year is coming - again. There has been a r.a.m.v.a New Year's
Chat on Undernet.org IRC channel #ramva for the past years. I have
logged the previous New Year's chats...
Forum: VW air cooled December 1st 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Olli Lammi
Speaking of dash switches...

Speedy Jim wrote:
> Suddenly, I had need of a proper tool to remove those slotted switch nuts.
> This is what happened:
> http://www.nls.net/mp/volks/htm/tool.htm

Looks nice. I would develop it a...
Forum: VW air cooled November 20th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Olli Lammi
OTish: Overkill wheel alignment methods

wrote:

> Olli, I am prepared to believe you spent more time typing that post
> than I spent making my "tool".
>
> :D

People do crazy things - mee too ;)

---
Forum: VW air cooled November 19th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> LOL.... Olli... i worked directly with my share of engineers over the
> years.... One of my friends(vw guy) is an engineer... You guys like to make
> everything...
Forum: VW air cooled November 19th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Olli Lammi
Steering issues - Multiple symptoms - one problem

wrote:
> Tonight I reset the toe.
>
> And using a tape measure is kind of a pain working alone.
>
> So I made a tool to help me measure that using two washers, a screw,
Forum: VW air cooled November 18th 08, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Olli Lammi
I'm gonna need some more advice on the Vee Dub

wrote:

> Lastly, the car makes a popcorn maker sound out of the exhaust pipe
> only when I am cruising down a long hill with the Bug in 3rd gear and
> no foot on the...
Forum: VW air cooled November 16th 08, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Olli Lammi
Wheel weights

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
> Is it something like throwing a frisbee or throwing a VW wheel like a
> frisbee.
> One will spin faster, easier and fly further than the other with less effort
> on your...
Forum: VW air cooled November 11th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Olli Lammi
Projects List #2

Bob Hoover wrote:

> The sediment bowl is actually a water-catcher so you want it to be
> glass. And it has to have a drain. I've already done some
> experiments using baby food jars but when some...
Forum: VW air cooled November 9th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Olli Lammi
what a forum should look like

Neil wrote:

> Is it me?. I could hardly spot a spelling mistake anywhere in that post,
> and the grammar was correct..ish. There is no way I could believe Mario
> posted it?

Looking at the...
Forum: VW air cooled November 4th 08, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Olli Lammi
Help?

Shag wrote:

> ps- I know what a ladysmith is and it disturbs me that you mentioned
> it.

Something to do with Smith&Wesson?

---
Olli
Forum: VW air cooled October 30th 08, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
Spinal Surgery

Bob Hoover wrote:
> To All:
>
> Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.
>
> -Bob Hoover
> -@ 0613

Best Wishes from Finland.
Forum: VW air cooled October 30th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 80
Posted By Olli Lammi
All this Mario bull****

Jan Andersson wrote:

>>> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>>
>> Sounds almost like you are sticking up for Mario.
>
> I have this newsgroups best interests in mind....
Forum: VW air cooled January 25th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Olli Lammi
dating your tyres

Jan Andersson wrote:

> I will replace them with new tires, when I get the car back on the road.
> It's in storage now, allowing those tires to age some more. They'll
> make great burnout tires...
Forum: VW air cooled January 21st 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Today's afternoon snack

Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:

> The spinach pancakes look awesome (spinach being my favorite food), how
> about sharing the recipe? Not that fond of lingonberries though, I would
> use sour cream...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Today's afternoon snack

Berg wrote:

> Making soup later myself, using the meat off a couple of pork chops,
> sliced, diced potatoes, sliced carrots, sliced fresh chillies(red and
> green), sliced leek and "cheater" soup...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Today's afternoon snack

Shag wrote:

> I love vegetables! Especially bacon and fried chicken. They're my
> favorite vegetables. I eat normal stuff. I made a cheeseburger for
> breakfast this morning. Can y'all tell...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Today's afternoon snack

Shag wrote:

>> What is that Colt 45 Malt Liquor? Beer? If so, I bet it is
>> not good beer.
>
> I love vegetables! Especially bacon and fried chicken.

How about that Colt 45 thing? What is...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Today's afternoon snack

Shag wrote:
> Oyster shooters! Who else loves 'em? Put an oyster in a shot glass,
> cover it with your favorite hot sauce, shoot it, chase it with an icy
> cold beverage. Nice snack on a rainy...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Solve the mystery!!!

Shag wrote:

> I slow-cooked the neckbones a couple of hours and then let them cool
> enough to strip the meat from the bones. I put the meat back in the
> crock pot with the juices and added a...
Forum: VW air cooled January 18th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Solve the mystery!!!

Berg wrote:

> Maybe Olli is on to something, aquarium with a mollusc?? in it?

Enhanced the picture a bit more. Look what popped up in it.

Forum: VW air cooled January 18th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Olli Lammi
OT Solve the mystery!!!

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Shag wrote:
>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
>> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D
>

> DIY open heart surgery?

Enhanced the image a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45