Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Porgy Tirebiter
Forum: General September 11th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Donate Used Car

"john" > wrote in message
> Good News!! Read it...........If you are considering donating a used
> car to a charity...
Forum: Technology July 11th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.subaru,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
What causes the 'chuffing' noise older Subarus make?

"Bugalugs" !> wrote in message
> David wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:53:56 GMT, Hachiroku ???? >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have an...
Forum: General July 6th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
electrical problem w/my 94 caravan

> wrote in message
>I am having some electrical problems.
> First, my radio was working only intermittantly. Then...
Forum: General June 30th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
I installed a home AC unit in my pickup truck

> wrote in message
> On Jun 7, 5:40 am, exit > wrote:
>> I installed a home AC unit in my pickup...
Forum: General June 9th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc

"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 09:40:26 -0000, exit > wrote:
>
>>I installed a home AC...
Forum: General June 8th 07, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc

"exit" > wrote in message
>I installed a home AC unit in my pickup truck now the rear window is
> out and a camper...
Forum: General March 30th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Modifying a BMW Z3

"Rick Hunter" > wrote in message
> Greetings all
>
> Does anyone have any idea as to modifying Bimmers?
>
> FWIW, I have '97 Z3 1.9...
Forum: Driving March 26th 07, 09:52 AM Posted to misc.consumers,soc.culture.usa,alt.consumers,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Americans are stupid?

WOW!!!

Dumb meets DUMBER........

But you are right! I had some dumb-ass blonde bimbo pull right out in front
of me in a Toyota Yaris.

Hit her in the drivers door...killed her dead (police said...
Forum: General March 18th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
PLEASE HELP

> wrote in message
>i just bought a car yesturday 2000 maxima GLE...its got 121K...oil
> changes done regulary, drives...
Forum: General January 16th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Photoblocker anti photo-radar spray

"AnarchyRulz" > wrote in message

> Hi Everone
>
> Has anyone tried 'Photoblocker' (http://my.lucky****.com)...
Forum: General December 14th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Save NOTHING at the PUMP! lose money to us. Ask us how?

SCAM...PURE AND SIMPLE!
This one is right up there with the "Turbo-Twister", the Fuel magnet,The
power pill and Slick-50...

Dont waste your money.
Forum: General October 24th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Got a Traffic Ticket...HElp!

"lizzy" > wrote in message

> I just got court for doing 84 in a 65, and "not wearing a seatbelt",
> however that dumbass was...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.marketplace,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Selling 1995 Kia Sephia info

"vale81US" > wrote in message
>> A 1995 Kia :) HAHAHAHA.......your kidding right?
>
> Actually it's true. I...
Forum: General October 2nd 06, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.marketplace

"vale81US" > wrote in message
> Hi guys,
> I hope someone could help me out!
> I would like to sell my car...
Forum: General September 27th 06, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
K-Fuel Saver SCAM !!!1

"****stain" > wrote in message
> guys not good to talk bad about it before you really use it.

Forum: General September 25th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
1988 dodge ram 50/g54b/2.6.........

"mike" > wrote in message
> My dodge ram 50 /2.6 started out with loss of power if going 55 or
> over , also...
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Clifford Cyber 1 Installation Instructions PLEASE

"SharpTradingCompany.com" > wrote in message
> Anyone have any suggestions of where to get instructions for the
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Clifford Cyber 1 Car Alarm Installation HELP PLEASE

"SharpTradingCompany.com" > wrote in message
> Anyone have any suggestions of where to get instructions for the
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
Clifford Cyber 1 Car Alarm Installation HELP PLEASE

"SharpTradingCompany.com" > wrote in message
> Anyone have any suggestions of where to get instructions for the
Forum: General September 18th 06, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Porgy Tirebiter
K-Fuel Saver SCAM !!!1

"elvinloh" > wrote in message

> ::K-FuelSaver (CC 007) - K-FuelSaverT is a product from U.S.A. It is a
> multi tasking...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20