Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: b[_1_]
Forum: Audi April 11th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By b[_1_]
2000 A4 Avant 1.8t Sport UK - Reset "Service!" Message?

There are instructions in the owner's manual if you have it. I just reset
mine.
Forum: Audi January 4th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 10
Posted By b[_1_]
2000 A4 1.8T Q repairs report and question

TonyJ > wrote in
:

> So, you ran into a monkey that didn't have any Audi experience as was
> quite adept at swindling unsuspecting...
Forum: Audi January 3rd 07, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 10
Posted By b[_1_]
2000 A4 1.8T Q repairs report and question

I just got my timing belt replaced ($700 at independent) as well as
front brake pads and rotors ($500 at same place, plus another $100 for
brake hydraulics system flush). The odometer read 73k and...
Forum: Audi August 3rd 06, 02:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 9
Posted By b[_1_]
2002 A4 cupholder

My cupholder pops out, and a small tray unfolds underneath it, giving
about 2 inches depth from bottom of tray to top side of cupholder frame.
Definitely not enough to hold a bottle of water going...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4