Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 2.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yvan@office
Forum: Audi June 15th 09, 10:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By Yvan@office
Diagnostic tools for Audi A4, 2002

Nedavno Jacek napisa:

> I am trying to solve a very difficult problem which most likely
> involves a foulty electronic module. The back-up lights are
> constantly on and passenger side mirror is...
Forum: Audi March 13th 09, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Yvan@office
How to find corect part number?

Nedavno Jon B napisa:

> > But if I have Audi ETKA shouldn't I be able to find correct part
> > without dealers help? I can do that with my BMW.
>
> I think if you've got the version installed on...
Forum: Audi March 12th 09, 07:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Yvan@office
How to find corect part number?

Nedavno dave AKA vwdoc1 napisa:

> Or like Jon B said.....call the dealer with your VIN and see which
> one it calls for.

But if I have Audi ETKA shouldn't I be able to find correct part
without...
Forum: Audi March 11th 09, 08:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Yvan@office
How to find corect part number?

I have 1988 Audi 100 2.3E Avant (the same as 1989 model in US), and I
need to replace brake master cylinder. I downloaded ETKA, and tried to
find part number, but there are more than one option (what...
Forum: BMW September 17th 07, 11:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,uk.rec.cars.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Yvan@office
Fuel return line

I posted here few times about the problems with my Pierburg 1B2
carburetor ('87 316).

I now have Weber 32 ADF that I am about to fit in the place of 1B2, and
I noticed that Weber has fuel return...
Forum: Audi April 16th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Yvan@office
Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Nedavno TonyJ piče:

> I have owned four T44 series from '84 to '91 and have spent a lot of
> time on the Audiworld T44 forum. While Avants are common, I have never
> heard of one that was full cargo...
Forum: Audi April 12th 07, 08:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Yvan@office
Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Nedavno Yvan@office napisa:

> Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
> 5000) without rear seats?
>
> English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for...
Forum: Audi April 12th 07, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Yvan@office
Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
5000) without rear seats?

English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
type of vehicle, sort of pickup,...
Forum: Technology February 26th 07, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Yvan@office
Power, torque -> acceleration

I have 1.6 liter '87 BMW. I am having trouble with it's Pierburg 1B2
carburetor (cold start and idle). Replacement parts are ~200 euro. In
local Weber shop I was told that I can replace it with Weber...
Forum: BMW February 26th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By Yvan@office
Power, torque -> acceleration

I have 1.6 liter '87 BMW. I am having trouble with it's Pierburg 1B2
carburetor (cold start and idle). Replacement parts are ~200 euro. In
local Weber shop I was told that I can replace it with Weber...
Forum: BMW October 20th 06, 10:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By Yvan@office
E30 M10 a/c compressor mounting bracket

Nedavno Mike G pise:

> There wont be any lubrication problems, because the oil is atomised in
> the refridgerant.
> In effect this covers all the internals in an oil mist.

OK, than my problem is...
Forum: BMW October 19th 06, 11:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

Nedavno Mike G pise:

> I assume when you say you can fabricate a bracket in aluminium you
> mean duraluminium.
> Duraluminium would be fine. Just keep it as chunky as possible.
> In fact the one in...
Forum: BMW October 18th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

Nedavno Stu pise:

> I am not sure exactly what you mean by rotating it by 30 degrees

When you are in front of the car and look at the a/c compressor,
connections for the hoses are at the top of...

Nedavno Jack pise:

> It appears that the 325 bracket uses different bolt locations for the
> attachment to the block so that may present a problem.

I know about difference in bolt locations, and...
Forum: BMW October 17th 06, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By Yvan@office
E30 M10 a/c compressor mounting bracket

I have '87 E30 with M10 engine, and I am in a process of fitting a/c
from a wrecked car. It's time to fit a/c compressor now (everything
else is finished :-)

My first question is: does the...
Forum: Technology July 24th 06, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Yvan@office
How to raise rpm when A/C is on?

Nedavno larry moe 'n curly pise:

>> So idle speed is increased by 150 rpm with accessories turned on? So
>> if i raise idle speed with A/C off that may not be enough to
>> compensate additional load...
Forum: Technology July 21st 06, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Yvan@office
How to raise rpm when A/C is on?

Nedavno pise:

> Alternatively, you could just raise the idle speed 100-150rpm and
> forget about the load of the ac compressor.

Is that enough? I have small 1.6 liter engine.
Forum: Technology July 20th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Yvan@office
How to raise rpm when A/C is on?

Nedavno pise:

> Install a solenoid to the throttle arm. When you kick on the A/C, it
> will boost RPM at any rate you adjust the solenoid in the bracket to.
> Solenoid should be...
Forum: Technology July 20th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Yvan@office
How to raise rpm when A/C is on?

I have '87 BMW 316 carb engine. I bought complete A/C set from a wrecked
car, and am about to fit it in mine (without factory installed A/C).

One of the problems I am facing is how to raise rpm to...
Forum: BMW July 14th 06, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Yvan@office
E30 Heater - A/C housing removal

Nedavno Psycho pise:

>>Is it possible to remove complete heater - A/C housing without removal of
>>a dashboard on E30?
>

> I could be wrong, but looking at it I'd say no...

Do you by any...
Forum: BMW July 13th 06, 11:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Nedavno Jack pise:

> I assume you are doing this because of a leaking front main seal so be
> sure to check the damper to see if there is a groove worn into the sealing
> surface. If the groove is...
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 09:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Yvan@office
Vibration damper

Nedavno Dave Plowman (News) pise:

> Just an ordinary socket. They're usually tight and I shock them free with
> a hammer. Sometimes you can use an impact driver. Others jam the engine
> via the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27