Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fox's Mercantile
Forum: Technology February 5th 19, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By Fox's Mercantile
Engine run time to keep battery charged

On 2/5/19 11:50 AM, bitrex wrote:
> On 02/05/2019 10:44 AM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
>> I have a '96 Chevy Astro van.
>
> It's juuuuunk throw it in the garbage

I bought it used in 2000. It's been a...
Forum: Technology February 5th 19, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By Fox's Mercantile
Engine run time to keep battery charged

I have a '96 Chevy Astro van.
It's about a 1/4 mile from the house to shop.
If all I do is go back and forth, by the end of the week,
I have to put the battery on a charger to "refill...
Forum: Technology April 16th 18, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Fox's Mercantile
Using an iPad to follow a YouTube DIY without Internet to replaceautomotive speakers

On 4/16/18 11:27 AM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
> Am Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:08:19 -0500, schrieb Fox's Mercantile:
>
>> You are obviously obsessed with the idea that I'm Snit.
>> I hate to break the...
Forum: Technology April 16th 18, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 4/16/18 10:02 AM, wrote:
> The Troll is back.
>
> Please do not feed the troll (You, too, Jeff).

But he ain't housebroke yet.
Like a recalcitrant puppy, he needs his nose rubbed...
Forum: Technology April 16th 18, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 4/16/18 8:53 AM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
> That you stalk me, Snit, is enough for us to wonder about your
> masturbation fantasies, not mine.

You are obviously obsessed with the idea that I'm...
Forum: Technology April 16th 18, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 4/15/18 11:12 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
> Am Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:51:24 -0500, schrieb Fox's Mercantile:
>
>> Go peddle your **** somewhere else.
>
> Hi Snit (aka Fox's Mercantile),

Do you...
Forum: Technology April 16th 18, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 4/15/18 8:38 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
> This is just one easy way to use Windows, Linux, and iOS
> together, to quickly and easily watch a YouTube DIY at a
> location that has no Internet.

Go...
Forum: Technology February 25th 18, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By Fox's Mercantile
Screwdriver bits

On 2/24/18 4:53 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> Most of my better tools are the Craftsman tools from years ago.
> The latter ones have not been as good of quality.

Round 1999-2000 Sears decided to ditch...
Forum: Technology January 16th 18, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By Fox's Mercantile
Need help INTERPRETING these test results police cruiser SAEJ866a Chase Test

On 1/15/18 8:28 PM, Mad Roger wrote:
> [ Lot's of stupid repetitive **** deleted ]

On the rare occasions I do my own brakes, I use either NAPA,
Warner or OEM parts. Not whatever is cheapest at...
Forum: Technology January 14th 18, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 1/14/18 10:37 AM, Mad Roger wrote:
> I was hoping to get more insight from the scientific and
> mechanical folks here.

Ain't gonna happen.
The people what know how this **** works aren't going...
Forum: Technology January 11th 18, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 1/10/18 8:47 PM, Mad Roger wrote:
> The scientific question is how

He's back with a new name.
Hopefully this means the end of the Apple thread.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11