Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob A
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob A
horsepower rating

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
> Advertised horsepower... ya just gotta love it....

Torques me off.
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob A
1983 mustang v6

"aubrey" > wrote in message
> my girlfriends car is a 1983 mustang auto in really nice shape except for...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 19th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob A
power steering 5.0 1993

Hi,
seems like there is a bigger dead zone in the power steering, like +-5
degrees, where to adjust or fix?
Fluid level is at the low mark
Forum: Ford Mustang January 16th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By Bob A
Please help with battery problem

> wrote in message
> Thanks for any help you can provide. 92LX 5.0 I'm in Chicago area
>
> Tried to start it two days ago...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 15th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Bob A
Blowers - which one?

"BradandBrooks" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang January 15th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

> 1993 GT, stock, 5-spd, 2.73s, cat-back, timing bump. Going this route and
> got it narrowed down...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6