Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mr [email protected]
Forum: Corvette August 11th 11, 04:16 AM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Bi MWM Seeks Bottom

On Aug 9, 12:06*pm, Scott A Gilbert SAPguru wrote:
> Subject seems to explain the basics.
>
> Me: *mid 50's, tall, weight proportionate, clean cut, not into drugs,
> alcohol, smoking, etc. etc.,...
Forum: Driving July 22nd 10, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 448
asshole, 30 yrs from now $7 a gal gas WILL BE CHEAP

On Jul 21, 9:14*pm, Clark F Morris > wrote:

> I don't see that what you posted directly contradicts Larry. *He is
> noting that even if the environmentalists went away...
Forum: Driving July 22nd 10, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 448
asshole, 30 yrs from now $7 a gal gas WILL BE CHEAP

On Jul 21, 9:14*pm, Clark F Morris > wrote:

> I don't see that what you posted directly contradicts Larry. *He is
> noting that even if the environmentalists went away...
Forum: Driving July 21st 10, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 26
asshole, 30 yrs from now $7 a gal gas WILL BE CHEAP

On Jul 20, 3:48*pm, Larry G > wrote:
..

> chickens use 1/10 the energy that burgers do.... *even 3rd world
> countries eat chicken.

Lamb is the worlds most eaten meat.

mr...
Forum: Driving July 21st 10, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

On Jul 20, 7:19*pm, Dave Head > wrote:

> Battery car happens this fall. *Its called the Chevy Volt. *You can
> power yourself over most of your city without gas.

Every 40 miles...
Forum: Driving July 7th 10, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 11

On Jul 6, 8:17*pm, Free Lunch > wrote:

> >Unions must be banned!!!!! They are nothing but crime syndicates!
>
> >mr dude
>
> I assume that you agree that corporations are far...
Forum: Driving July 7th 10, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,alt.politics.economics,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 11
asshole, 30 yrs from now $7 a gal gas WILL BE CHEAP

On Jul 6, 2:06*pm, Rich Piehl >
wrote:

> To say nothing of the reason why the unions were begun.

Talk about greed!!

Unions are the epitome of greed (not to...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7