Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lamumba
Forum: VW air cooled March 15th 11, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Lamumba
2nd gear vs. reverse?

In article >,
Lamumba > wrote:

> In article >,
> "Komet17" >...
Forum: VW air cooled March 12th 11, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Lamumba
2nd gear vs. reverse?

In article >,
"Komet17" > wrote:

> "Lamumba" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled March 12th 11, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Lamumba
2nd gear vs. reverse?

Just recently, I've almost hit reverse on a downshift to 2nd.
what is the adjustment like? . it's a Type 1 1969 Cabriolet.
--
Karma, What a concept!
Forum: VW air cooled March 5th 11, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

In article >,
Lamumba > wrote:

> the cover Ghia . Is that script on the engine lid 9" and what do you
> think about dropping a...
Forum: VW air cooled March 5th 11, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Lamumba
April issue "Hot VW's" Q.

the cover Ghia . Is that script on the engine lid 9" and what do you
think about dropping a '60 body onto a '69 pan?
--
Karma, What a concept!
Forum: VW air cooled February 14th 11, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

In article >,
"DogDiesel" > wrote:

> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled February 14th 11, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Lamumba
Changing Generator brushes in the car.

In article >, Tuomas >
wrote:

> On 06/02/11 22:35, John Connolly wrote:
> > Use a length of thread to "hook" the spring and hold it out of the way
Forum: VW air cooled February 6th 11, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Lamumba
da poor man's porsche ?

it's amazing how many people don't even know what a Karmann Ghia is.
I tell them , Oh, it's a VW. Yesterday someone asked if the engine was
also in the rear. I said I hope so. Well, the engine...
Forum: VW air cooled February 5th 11, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Lamumba
Changing Generator brushes in the car.

yep, they got too short. In my infinite wisdom , I thought oh, I'll just
move the spring to the side and sprong! off it went. Twas a sunny day.
la dee dah.
what is the best way to change brushes...
Forum: VW air cooled February 5th 11, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Lamumba
Is a K.G, cabriolet a "chick magnet"?

and exactly how many diseases are out there now? do you ask for Tests on
the second or third "date"?
--
Karma, What a concept!
Forum: VW air cooled February 2nd 11, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

It was a rather nice day to take the Cabriolet out. Ran a few chores
back before the rather chilly evenings. Saw two other ACVW's
and it's the first of Feb.
--
Karma, What a concept!
Forum: VW air cooled February 1st 11, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

In article >,
"Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

> "Jim Ed" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12