Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bebub
Forum: Auto Photos January 25th 21, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
I can only hope Rich is just taking a break, I miss the posts!

Those 10 pics a day are one of my favorite things to look at first thing in the day. Hope all is well with you buddy, let us know if you need anything.
Forum: Auto Photos November 26th 20, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Bebub
Happy Thanksgiving to Rich, Dmoorrman and all others that love old Cars and photo's.

And a big thanks especially to Rich, without you, this would just be another dead group.
Forum: Auto Photos August 24th 20, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Re post - 1947-Delahaye-Type-135M-Roadster-fvl-b.jpg [359K]

Or a Wendy's for that matter, why do the new cars have no personality these day's? This car would be fun to drive, as long as the road was nice and flat. With todays roads the first time you took it...
Forum: Auto Photos June 11th 20, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 6250.jpg [203K]

Hey, I still like them, they were always my favorite part of the Fair.
Forum: Auto Photos June 10th 20, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 6246--GM-experimentail-air-cooled-rear-engine-in-the-30's.jpg

An American made rear engine aircooled car, I guess the Germans stole the Beetle idea from us. It even looks like a bug, just a bit bigger. Anyone know why we didn't mass produce this car? Was it...
Forum: Auto Photos June 6th 20, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Thanks for the well informed info Rich.

It looks so simular to the car I saw on Leno's garage, I'll have to rewatch and see if I can find any pictures of the one I'm talking about. Ever notice how some of the coolest cars never get made in...
Forum: Auto Photos June 5th 20, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Bebub
Re post - 1941-Chrysler-Thunderbolt-fvl.jpg [251K]

I could be wrong but I think this car came with a turbine type engine. I can't remember the exact name they uesed for the engine but these are extremely rare. Jay Leno has one. Let me know if I'm...
Forum: Auto Photos May 30th 20, 06:58 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Bebub
Thanks for the info Rich and dmoorrman, Budweiser, you have to wonder whatever happened to it.(in)

I'll have to look around, Budweiser must have some type of Museum. I sure hope they kept it, that car is definately one of a kind. And thank you Rich, I really enjoy your posts.
Forum: Auto Photos May 29th 20, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 6204.jpg Inside pls (2)

Thanks Doorman, any idea who made it?
Forum: Auto Photos May 27th 20, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 6204.jpg Inside pls

I've been to a ton of car shows and auctions, from Mecum to Barrett Jackson and I've never seen a car like this. Does anyone know what it is? It almost looks amphibious. (sic?) If you know please...
Forum: Auto Photos May 17th 20, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Re post - 1939-Alfa-Romeo-6C-2500-Sport-Touring-rvl.jpg [347K]

Is this the car line that used wooden frames to lighten the weight of the car? I know one company did in sports car production, but I can't remember which one.
Forum: Auto Photos March 12th 20, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Thanks - Thanks.jpg [219K]

To you also Rich! And thenks for all of the great posts.
Forum: Auto Photos October 29th 19, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 5591.jpg Grand Opening of part of Eisenhower Interstate System "see inside"

While great for longdistance travelers, these hiways became know as the "Death of rural America". Many towns that used to be major stops while traveling were passed by, and before long they dryed up...
Forum: Auto Photos August 28th 19, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 5493.jpg [334K]

Must be a hot, muggy place. The roof unit looks to be a swamp cooler. They worked well, but were very large compared to other units. A regular A/C init, even back then were about half the size, new...
Forum: Auto Photos August 15th 19, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 5451.jpg - "RV-Adams-Motor-Bungalo-1917-520.jpg" 55.1 kBytes yEnc

Well done!! I looked everywhere and could find no info on this.
Forum: Auto Photos August 14th 19, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 5456.jpg [313K]

Looks like Daytona, when they acyually ran on the beach. Check out that batmobile in the center. Whoever built it did an excellent job!
Forum: Auto Photos August 14th 19, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 5451.jpg [268K]

It looks like a Model A with the luggage carrage removed, and the frame possibly extended. I'm just guessing though. I've looked at what was available during this time period and found nothing "made"...
Forum: Auto Photos August 1st 19, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By Bebub
Web find - 5412.jpg

Good point, I didn't see them.