Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Russell Unger[_2_]
Forum: Simulators June 7th 12, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Russell Unger[_2_]
rF2 updating

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:51 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

>I've been pretty impressed by this in the past. But I've just spent an hour messing
>about trying to...
Forum: Simulators April 7th 10, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Russell Unger[_2_]
How many active players in iRacing now?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 03:16:18 +1000, "Byron Forbes"
> wrote:

Forum: Simulators April 1st 10, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:47:44 -0700, "rcgldr" > wrote:

>Since they dropped the prices quite a while ago, I assume that
>the number of active players has increased quite a bit....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3