Showing results 1 to 25 of 298
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob I
Forum: Corvette October 30th 09, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob I
No Start (Further Diag)

Message #4 in this thread
http://www.smokinvette.com/corvetteforum/showthread.php?t=22986

Ric Seyler wrote:
> Got my factory service manuals out.....
> GEEZE Could they make it any harder to find...
Forum: Corvette October 25th 09, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob I
Heads

wrote:
> On Sep 27, 1:16 pm, "Stephen Sadler" >
> wrote:
>> I have a big block chevy I'm rebuilding. Can someone expalin to me open
>> chamber and...
Forum: Corvette September 4th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob I
BP Oil

kickstart wrote:
> "In 2001, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, a Libyan, was convicted of
> involvement in the bombing and sentenced to life imprisonment. On 20
> August 2009, the Scottish Government...
Forum: Corvette August 15th 09, 07:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob I
1976 corvette engine help

Double C 33 wrote:
> On Aug 13, 1:47 am, "Speaker of the Truth"
> > wrote:
>> Buy a ZZ4 and be done with it. Then put the original motor in the garage
>> with...
Forum: Corvette August 15th 09, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob I
GM and Unions

This link pretty much covers it.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=may+2009+GM+UAW+concessions&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&fp=82e34627c46f57f4

Uncle_vito wrote:
> Any idea what it was?
>

> "Bob I"...
Forum: Corvette August 10th 09, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob I
GM and Unions

Yes, back in May.

Uncle_vito wrote:
> GM is out of BK. Did they renegotiate any union contracts?
>
> I haven't heard of any and I thought that was what they were going to do.
>
> Vito

Forum: Corvette July 30th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob I
Cooling fan question 1989

Relay welded closed?

Hank wrote:
> 1989 38K miles, single fan, Fan runs as soon as you start the car and
> stays on as long as it is running and air conditioner is off.
>
> To me it is wrong that...
Forum: Corvette June 20th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 24
Posted By Bob I
Fuel rail on '93 falling apart

Mumbler of the Opinion wrote:
> .............I'm guessing that the crud hew removed was actually
> the rail material that became loose inside...........
>

> I bet Toyota and Honda don't make...
Forum: Corvette May 26th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob I
Tire Pressure Sensors

Suspect you will need to replace the bad sensor if you want it spot on.

Blue C5 wrote:
> My C5 left rear tire pressure sensor shows 27# with 32# in it. The
> right rear shows 32#. Both read 32#...
Forum: Corvette May 23rd 09, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob I
GM Exects a bunch of schmucks

Speaker of the Truth wrote:
> I know I've been bad rappin GM here for the better part of last year. So in
> response to "what is it you think is wrong with GM ?" I'll answer that for
> starters:
Forum: Corvette May 16th 09, 07:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob I
Who are the vendors now?

Clams Canino wrote:
> "Bob I" > wrote in message
>> They are online as well as sending catalogs.
>
> So you're telling me it's still the...
Forum: Corvette May 16th 09, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob I
Who are the vendors now?

Clams Canino wrote:
> Back when I was real active I remember Mid-America Corvette, Ecklers, and
> one other vendor who used to send me mail order...
Forum: Corvette April 17th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Bob I
c3 transmission question

wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2:12 pm, "Dad" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

Forum: Corvette April 6th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob I
C4 Interior Lights Not Working

wrote:
> On Apr 5, 7:26 am, Bob I > wrote:
>> If '94 same as '95 there are 2 five amp courtesy fuses, one for courtesy
>> cargo and manual map, one for...
Forum: Corvette April 5th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob I
C4 Interior Lights Not Working

If '94 same as '95 there are 2 five amp courtesy fuses, one for courtesy
cargo and manual map, one for courtesy map and foot well lights.

wrote:
> I hope someone can help me...
Forum: Corvette March 15th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.ferrari
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob I
This comparison shows you how crappy a ZR1 really is

wrote:
> On Mar 12, 8:22 pm, Sal > wrote:
>> ZR1 638 BHP
>> VMAX?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEP3ew1MPXA
>>
>> Enzo Ferrari 650 bhp
Forum: Corvette February 28th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob I
Top 9 Tips for Buying A Fuel-Efficient Car

tww1491 wrote:
> "Bob I" > wrote in message
>> Bimbo, get a clue.
>>
>> wrote:
>
> Be kind -- she's sharing!

Forum: Corvette February 25th 09, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob I
This morning's GM letter

Uncle_vito wrote:
> Yes, but the Nissan pathfinder gets 15/22 (I would never buy an 8 cylinder
> mid sized SUV) to the Vettes 15/24. I discount the 24 hiway on the vette
> because top speed...
Forum: Corvette December 21st 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 17
Posted By Bob I
This morning's GM letter

Sorry, once again you are making the erroneous conclusion that "peak
horsepower" equals efficiency, and nothing is further than the truth.
Lowest specific fuel consumption per horsepower is what...
Forum: Corvette December 11th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob I
Keyless entry for '87.

Google sez
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=keyless+entry+system&aq=1&oq=keyless+
best answer is
http://www.slickcar.com/keyless-entry.asp

Chuck Tribolet wrote:
> My '87 hatchback has electric...
Forum: Corvette December 5th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob I
Bailout Comment on a Corvette Forum

Dad wrote:

> > wrote in message
> On Dec 3, 3:12 pm, WayneC > wrote:
>> WayneC...
Forum: Corvette November 22nd 08, 03:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob I
Fuel cost today

Dad wrote:

> "pj" > wrote in message
> Snip
>> This morning, I woke to the thunder of big tires on I-5, over a mile
>> east of my...
Forum: Corvette November 22nd 08, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob I
Fuel cost today