Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Drooler[_2_]
Forum: Saturn June 6th 10, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By Drooler[_2_]
07 Vue (V6) Ignition Switch Problem

Steve wrote:
> Go buy a tube of graphite based lock lube. The WD-40 did a great job of
> cleaning out the gunk, but it also cleaned out any lubricant (WD-40 is a
> short lifetime lube).

Forum: Saturn June 6th 10, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Steve wrote:
> Go buy a tube of graphite based lock lube. The WD-40 did a great job of
> cleaning out the gunk, but it also cleaned out any lubricant (WD-40 is a
> short lifetime lube).

Forum: Saturn December 26th 09, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Drooler[_2_]
2007 VUE New Tires

wrote:
> I had to be very careful where I took my '99 SW2 for tire replacement
> because some tire dealers used too much torque on the wheel nuts and
> could damage the brake...
Forum: Saturn December 6th 09, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Drooler[_2_]
Oil Additive to Stop Leak? Lucas Or 10W40? Head gasket issue

Linda wrote:
> Drooler isn't mobil 1 synthetic? If so can it be mixed with regular
> oil?
> Linda
>

> On Nov 14, 3:48 pm, Drooler > wrote:
>> lbbss wrote:
>>> I have a...
Forum: Saturn November 14th 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

lbbss wrote:
> I have a slow leak in my saturn 2002 sl1 (80,000miles). The mechanic
> thinks it is likely the head gasket. I get about a 1 or 2 inch
> diameter oil leak on my driveway every day. ...
Forum: Saturn October 2nd 09, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Drooler[_2_]
Down the Drain?

Well GM pulled the plug on Saturn today - wonder what happens to our
existing MFG warranty - have to wait & see I guess.
Forum: Saturn April 14th 09, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Drooler[_2_]
Front seat repair ideas 94 SC2

Heck our local U-Pull-It sells seats for $10 each. your car is 15 years
old - value is
probably in the XXX range. Pull the seat - measure the mounting spacing -
take the seat off the
frame -...
Forum: Saturn February 18th 09, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 15
Posted By Drooler[_2_]
Saturn gone?

paper said Chevy, GMC, Caddy and Buick with Saturn, Pontiac gone
"somebody" > wrote in message
Forum: Saturn August 8th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Drooler[_2_]
Help.....Tire Sizes

first thing on deciding size - how does it effect your speedometer
check here you need java installed to use it
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

"j." > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9