Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shoe-Chucker 2
Forum: VW air cooled November 28th 14, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Shoe-Chucker 2
How do i correct steering wheel play in my '61 Ghia which causes car to drift.

In article >,
" > wrote:

> You will need a 17mm allan wrench. On the steering box (access behind...
Forum: VW air cooled November 28th 14, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Shoe-Chucker 2
fuel pump pin falling out?

In article >,
Rays74 > wrote:

> replying to Sam , Rays74 wrote:
> > samjlord wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled May 16th 14, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Shoe-Chucker 2
Parting out a '70 bug. N.Ca.

Near Arcata. I found a rusty bug. Anyone need some parts. Cheap!
707 839 4690 by george!
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Forum: VW air cooled October 5th 13, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

In article >,
Jan Andersson > wrote:

> On 8/25/2013 4:18 AM, AllanW wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:06:14 PM UTC+12, John...
Forum: VW air cooled August 6th 13, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Shoe-Chucker 2
r.u. going to the humbugs meet?

Mckinleyville, CA. sat. august 10th.
more;
humbugs.org/
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Forum: VW air cooled July 30th 13, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

If I go to a bug in/ meet. I take along the "nut" that you used to find
behind the dash. it held the light switch in.
It was made out of brass. I polish it and ask people if they can
identify it.....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6