Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ZÿRiX
Forum: Corvette June 5th 09, 10:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By ZÿRiX
Tire Pressure Sensors

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette June 4th 09, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By ZÿRiX
Tire Pressure Sensors

"Blue C5" > wrote in message
On May 25, 7:27 pm, Bob I > wrote:
> Suspect you will...
Forum: Corvette May 9th 09, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 2
Posted By ZÿRiX
ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R

"spud" > wrote in message

> http://vettetube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5b6bbd91822c0c7b835f

So where is Sal and his bull**** now???
Forum: Corvette May 2nd 09, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By ZÿRiX
7 quarts of oil in a 2001 vette

> Just my unprofessional opinion: I doubt very much that a half quart
> extra will do any harm.

In the old days we did not overfill because of the detergent in the oil
would foam up from...
Forum: Corvette April 28th 09, 01:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 19
Posted By ZÿRiX
GM, help is here?

> A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which
> debt he proposes to pay off with your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who,...
Forum: Corvette April 21st 09, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By ZÿRiX
In your opinion, what was the BEST model year 'Vette?

2006 C6 Z06

--

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

ALL C4's

--

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

On Mar 9, 5:52 am, ZÿRiX > wrote:
> Well as long as we are comparing...
Forum: Corvette March 9th 09, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By ZÿRiX
Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
leads me in the path of quickness, For its names...
Forum: Corvette March 9th 09, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By ZÿRiX
Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
leads me in the path of quickness, For its names...
Forum: Corvette March 9th 09, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 9
Posted By ZÿRiX
MANY MANY more Corvette ZR1 killers on their way

Well as long as we are comparing apples to oranges, here is the fastest car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKQ-xj5C2m8&feature=related

--

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

"'Key" > wrote in message
> "Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette August 15th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By ZÿRiX
If you like old cars

Very cool Key Thx

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

"'Key" > wrote in message
> If you like old cars you will love this....

Forum: Corvette August 14th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By ZÿRiX
corvette in Rush Hour 1 and 3

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
>> Damn Dad...
Forum: Corvette August 13th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By ZÿRiX
corvette in Rush Hour 1 and 3

Damn Dad go easy...

LOL

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Holy crap that is a very nice restore...

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

"The Laughing Bear" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette July 31st 07, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 59
Posted By ZÿRiX
Thinking of upgrading to C5

Praise da load...
Amen!!!

Ah **** I here thunder now...

Damnit Dad look what ya got me into now...

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

"'Key" > wrote in message
> <doug> wrote in message ...
>> On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:44:39...
Forum: Corvette July 28th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 12
Posted By ZÿRiX
Who says that Corvette is the most iconic American Sportscar?

"RapidRonnie" > wrote in message
On Jul 26, 6:15 pm, ZÿRiX > wrote:
> >> Unlike the Corvette, the GT...
Forum: Corvette July 28th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By ZÿRiX
SAE horsepower vs. Bhp

"doug" wrote in message ...
> Can anyone give me a good URL so I can read / learn the difference
> between SAE horsepower and Bhp (british horse power)...
Forum: Corvette July 28th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By ZÿRiX
1975 Stingray Corvette Convertible... want to sell

> Here is an example similar to how he described his car on ebay
> http://tinyurl.com/2759fw with original motor & fresh paint for $7200
> with no bids and the auction ending in a day.

I like this...
Forum: Corvette July 28th 07, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 59
Posted By ZÿRiX
Thinking of upgrading to C5

"PJ" > wrote in message
> Garry H wrote:
>> Thanks for the info.
>>
>> I would love a c6 but I'm too pricey for me.
>>

>> "dave"...
Forum: Corvette July 27th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 150
Posted By ZÿRiX
Info on Sal

"The Wolf With the Red Roses" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:09:32 -0500, ZÿRiX > wrote
Forum: VW water cooled July 27th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 139
Posted By ZÿRiX
Info on Sal

"The Wolf With the Red Roses" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:09:32 -0500, ZÿRiX > wrote
Forum: Corvette July 27th 07, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 12
Posted By ZÿRiX
Who says that Corvette is the most iconic American Sportscar?

>> Unlike the Corvette, the GT can do 200+ MPH stock, which is one of the
>> minimum requirements for a car to qualify as a Supercar

C6 Z06 doing 200...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 102