Showing results 1 to 25 of 179
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Corvette October 12th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Has anyone had Vintage Air (a/c) added to their Corvette ?

On Sep 13, 12:41*pm, " >
wrote:
> *Im wondering how well it cools, whether you have tinted windows or
> not, *its reliability, and how often youve had to...
Forum: Corvette September 13th 10, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Has anyone had Vintage Air (a/c) added to their Corvette ?

Im wondering how well it cools, whether you have tinted windows or
not, its reliability, and how often youve had to recharge it ? Im
impressed with how factory it looks inside and under the...
Forum: Corvette April 3rd 10, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
anyone ever go backwards

On Mar 2, 7:45*pm, rebco10 > wrote:
> I have a nice 00 convertible in the garage. *I use it alot in the nice
> weather and keep it clean etc. *This is my 4th vette. *Others were 76,
Forum: Corvette March 19th 10, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
anyone ever go backwards

On Mar 2, 7:45*pm, rebco10 > wrote:
> I have a nice 00 convertible in the garage. *I use it alot in the nice
> weather and keep it clean etc. *This is my 4th vette. *Others were 76,
Forum: Corvette March 19th 10, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 25
How to get that wonderful exhaust sound ??

On Mar 17, 10:11*pm, "Smarty" > wrote:
> I upgraded from a C5 Corvette convertible to a new C6 convertible, and
> find the improvements to be mostly positive, but with one major
Forum: Corvette March 6th 10, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
anyone ever go backwards

On Mar 2, 6:45*pm, rebco10 > wrote:
> I have a nice 00 convertible in the garage. *I use it alot in the nice
> weather and keep it clean etc. *This is my 4th vette. *Others were 76,
Forum: Corvette February 22nd 10, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Honda Electric Cars - The Wave of the Future

On Feb 22, 2:45*am, jolly > wrote:
> Honda Electric Cars - The Wave of the Futurehttp://www.greenautomotive.co..cc/2009/12/honda-electric-cars-wave-of-...

Id buy one once...
Forum: Corvette February 21st 10, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
29 year old , mother of 4 , dies while test driving aSuperCharged Vette

On Feb 20, 9:53*am, Bob I > wrote:
> Would it have made any difference if she had died in an SUV instead?
>
> On 2/20/2010 7:39 AM, wrote:
>

> > On Feb 19,...
Forum: Corvette February 20th 10, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Feb 19, 9:48*am, " > wrote:
> http://www.vettetube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=cc678064d9530d12a188&....

It appears to be a C6 vette with a Magnuson...
Forum: Corvette February 19th 10, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
29 year old , mother of 4 , dies while test driving a SuperChargedVette

http://www.vettetube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=cc678064d9530d12a188&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr
Forum: Corvette February 15th 10, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
What is your impression/first hand experience with the 2010Camaro ?

On Feb 14, 9:57*pm, "XiR˙Z" > wrote:
> In article >,
>
> *"Dad" > wrote:
> > I did get talked into driving an SS that...
Forum: Corvette February 15th 10, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Feb 12, 5:44*pm, pj > wrote:
> wrote:
> > My sister is very keen on a 2010 V-6 *Camaro with 304 h.p. *, 6 speed
> > auto trans. * *If youve researched the 2010...
Forum: Corvette February 15th 10, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Feb 13, 6:00*am, ACAR > wrote:
> On Feb 12, 10:33*am, " >
> wrote:
>
> > My sister is very keen on a 2010 V-6 *Camaro with 304...
Forum: Corvette February 12th 10, 04:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
What is your impression/first hand experience with the 2010 Camaro ?

My sister is very keen on a 2010 V-6 Camaro with 304 h.p. , 6 speed
auto trans. If youve researched the 2010 Camaro, whats your
opinion ?
Forum: Corvette February 5th 10, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
The new standard in glass and window cleaning products (nostreaking whatsoever)

On Feb 4, 6:19*pm, FeinX_Awl-Mighty > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>

> "...
Forum: Corvette February 4th 10, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
The new standard in glass and window cleaning products (no streakingwhatsoever)

http://www.amazon.com/NS-8-Streek-Glass-Silver-Polish/dp/B000IO8GWC/r...

Ive tried dozens of so called good window cleaners but they always
left streaks. I used to think Stoner was the best but it...
Forum: Corvette January 22nd 10, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
THIS IS A GOOD ALTERNATIVE IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD A VET !

On Jan 18, 9:03*pm, nickoblake > wrote:
> Some prefer the Camaro, but this is nice !
>
> * * * * * * * *http://surftofind.com/mustang

Heres the MSRP on the 2010 LS3 Corvette ; ...
Forum: Corvette January 21st 10, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
THIS IS A GOOD ALTERNATIVE IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD A VET !

On Jan 18, 9:03*pm, nickoblake > wrote:
> Some prefer the Camaro, but this is nice !
>
> * * * * * * * *http://surftofind.com/mustang

You can get into a new LS3 Coupe Vette with...
Forum: Corvette January 7th 10, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Best place to advertise '94 Ragtop for sale?

On Jan 6, 7:59*pm, "Clams Canino" > wrote:
> "Ric Seyler" > wrote in message

> > I'm trying to sell my '94...
Forum: Corvette January 1st 10, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Corvette Burnout Fail Destroys Clutch

On Dec 30 2009, 6:31*pm, aRKay > wrote:
> http://www.break.com/index/corvette-burnout-fail-destroys-clutch.html

Hes shouldnt be a Corvette Owner . Too immature .
Forum: Corvette December 31st 09, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 9
BASE GTR vs ZR1 at the top gear track

Forum: Corvette December 29th 09, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan

On Dec 28, 9:40*am, Sal > wrote:
> On Dec 27, 8:42*pm, " > wrote:

Forum: Corvette December 28th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan

On Dec 27, 9:52*am, Sal > wrote:
> What a shock, the ZR1 got its butt kicked again, and not even by the
> Spec-V, Spec Nur, or Spec Nismo, but by the BASE model. ZR1 is
Forum: Corvette December 13th 09, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 22
Corvette Flyby at 198 mph ; skillful driver or completely nuts ?You decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5JQ1RqEPM&feature=related
Forum: Corvette December 11th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
How good of a deal do you think this is : 1999 Built Viper for mynear stock 2006 C6 Vette ?