Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 1.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken[_9_]
Forum: Corvette February 9th 13, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 18
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Force = Mass x Acceleration

No
Not all Vets, but there's enough of 'em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmeTLcW2TIM
Forum: Corvette February 17th 10, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Ken[_9_]
What is your impression/first hand experience with the 2010Camaro ?

On Feb 16, 10:50*am, " >
wrote:

> YOU are the one who brought up the off topic issue of
> 'religiousity'...so thought youd like an opportunity to expand on
Forum: Corvette January 16th 10, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken[_9_]
First picture of GM's "Smart Vet" revealed

http://www.patch59.com/Fun_Pics/Smart_Car/Smorvette.jpg
Forum: Corvette December 3rd 09, 12:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By Ken[_9_]
How good of a deal do you think this is : 1999 Built Viper for mynear stock 2006 C6 Vette ?

On Dec 2, 11:41*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> "Clams Canino" > wrote in message

> > Agreed. *50K is too much for the Viper.
>
> > -W
>
> He ask for an opinion just...
Forum: Corvette June 5th 09, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Top Ten Electric Car Manufacturers In China

On Jun 5, 6:55*am, "Dad" > wrote:

> What we need is a good wind up car like we used to get from Japan
> before the war. You know, the ones made from the Campbell's soup cans
Forum: Corvette May 22nd 09, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 18
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Is there an article somewhere??

On May 22, 8:55*am, "Dad" > wrote:

> What are you trying to defend Dave? You don't understand do you? Chip,
> chop, and plop is an uninformed man's way of doing things. Was...
Forum: Corvette April 26th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Hesitation on Inclines/Declines 96LT1 Auto

On Apr 26, 7:13*am, " > wrote:
> On Apr 23, 1:20*pm, RP > wrote:
>
> > I’ve got 96 LT1 auto, that recently started doing a slight...
Forum: Corvette April 20th 09, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Took the Vette to Home Depot Today

On Apr 20, 6:14*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote in message his usual BS....

> What do you mean "We are not impressed." you now can speak for all of
> us? You may...
Forum: BMW March 31st 09, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 36
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Parking lot Rage

On Mar 30, 11:30*am, "Mikep" > wrote:
> So here I am parking in the Home Depot parking lot - for our international
> readers, Home Depot is a very large store that sells...
Forum: Corvette March 31st 09, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Parking lot Rage

On Mar 30, 11:30*am, "Mikep" > wrote:
> So here I am parking in the Home Depot parking lot - for our international
> readers, Home Depot is a very large store that sells...
Forum: Corvette March 16th 09, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

On Mar 15, 8:37*am, "Dad" > wrote:

> You really need to seek some help to cope with your dependency to be
> recognized as a knowledgeable religious adult. Your exaggerations,
Forum: Corvette March 9th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Ken[_9_]
1974 corvette water pump

On Nov 30, 4:42*pm, wrote:
> NO,about 180-190 deg,new hoses,thermosant, I run it 45 min & NO *water
> movement in radiator ?? *Thanks.

Ignore previous post,,,,I didn't read this...
Forum: Corvette December 1st 08, 02:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken[_9_]
1974 corvette water pump

On Nov 29, 2:23*am, wrote:
> Is there a way to check it before I take it out? *Thanks.

Do you know anyone with a cooling system pressure tester?
Takes only a minute to locate any...
Forum: Corvette November 11th 08, 01:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Should the big 3 be bailed out?

On Nov 10, 10:47*am, Andrew DeFaria > wrote:
..
> Stop being ignorant and learn to figure out **** on your own! Google is
> your friend!...
Forum: Corvette November 10th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken[_9_]
The London Fetish Week Survival Guide -----Still spreading spamya DUMB ASS

On Nov 10, 5:24*am, "Trolling webtv idiot "
> wrote:

FOAD, moron
Forum: Corvette November 2nd 08, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Car thief misjudges power of old Corvette (PittsburghPost-Gazette)

On Nov 2, 3:11*am, wrote:
> http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=corvette

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Too bad, the car probably died too
Forum: Corvette October 19th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken[_9_]
DIC Mileage Challenge Results

On Oct 19, 12:51*pm, pj > wrote:

> The clean part is nice. *The performance hit
> finally went away (see Hib Halverson's fuel
> discussion on the Idaho Corvette website...
Forum: Corvette October 19th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Oct 12, 5:02*pm, "Spud" > wrote:
> 2008 Z06
>
> 3000 total miles.
>
> New Mobil 1
>
> Tires @ 31 psi
>
> CITY DRIVING
Forum: Corvette October 19th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken[_9_]
gasoline

On Oct 18, 1:50*pm, "Dad" > wrote:

> By the way dave, if you make another statement about me as you did in
> another group on April 15th you will get a chance to meet me and my
Forum: Corvette September 29th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.aus.bonehead.dawn-mcgatney.bloody.convict.bitch,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Ken[_9_]
I AM DOMME HEAR ME ROAR.25 year old Woman BellaPura

On Sep 27, 1:53*pm, " > wrote:
> On Sep 26, 8:41*am, wrote:
>
> > 25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men, Women,
Forum: Corvette August 20th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Corvette gismos and snake oil

On Aug 20, 9:25*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> There was a post recently about the new Z06 that needs a bit of
> review, it was as follows.
>
> "REPLY: *Sounds like an awesome car overall....
Forum: Corvette August 18th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken[_9_]
OT / American Suicide....Very sobering . Long Read

On Aug 18, 12:39*pm, "CardsFan" > wrote:

> Filing a lawsuit. *How very American of her.
>
> AJM

And then, no doubt, claim that she shouldn't pay taxes on the prize
cause she's an...
Forum: Corvette August 18th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Aug 17, 1:03*pm, "'Key" > wrote:
> Snopes Verified
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp
>
> American Suicide..................Very sobering

As one who lives in...
Forum: Corvette August 14th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 28
Posted By Ken[_9_]
Got the New Z06

On Aug 14, 10:18*am, "Dad" > wrote: