Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: necromancer
Forum: Driving June 28th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 35
Posted By necromancer
People Renting U-Haul Trucks and Refilling Gas Tank w Water

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
> http://www.katu.com/news/local/20902539.html
>
> Story Updated: Jun 25, 2008 at 7:12 PM PDT
> By KOMO Staff
>
> OLYMPIA, Wash. -- Crooks have come up with...
Forum: Driving February 7th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By necromancer
license, insurance card, and DNA?

Brent P:
> http://www.local6.com/problemsolvers/15232197/detail.html
>
> Police Swabbing Mouths During Traffic Stops In Serial Killer Hunt
>
> POSTED: 9:59 am EST February 6, 2008
> UPDATED: 2:31...
Forum: Driving February 7th 08, 08:01 AM Posted to sci.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 1,069
Posted By necromancer
Coping With The New CAFE Standards OR Defying the Laws of Physics

bill:

> Gee, the 80 consecutive posts didn't scream TROLL!!!? please, stop
> feeding it.

You took the words right from my mouth (figuratively, of course). :)

--
Forum: Driving February 5th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 8

Archie Leach:

> Abda and krl rgrz:
>
> Daytime Friends, Nighttime Lovers????

Sock lovers.....

--
Forum: Driving February 5th 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5

SFB spewed:

> Fact is that bad as americans drive, most foreigners are even worse.
> One more reason we should allow no immigration from anywhere.
> Certainly not from asia or africa or s....
Forum: Driving February 5th 08, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 20
Posted By necromancer
NOMINATION: Carl Rogers for Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award

Archie Leach:
> I tried nominating Fruity Judy for an award a while back but it sank
> like a bag of (proverbial) bananahammers. Judy lacks either marquee
> value, or a set of Usenet posters annoyed...
Forum: Driving February 5th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 20
Posted By necromancer
NOMINATION: Carl Rogers for Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award

Archie Leach:
> necromancer > wrote:
>
> >I nominate Carl Rogers for the Victor von Frankenstein "Wierd Science,"
> >award. Carl routinely pollutes r.a.d...
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 20
Posted By necromancer
NOMINATION: Carl Rogers for Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award

Daedalus:
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:30:52 -0500, necromancer
> > wrote:
>
> >I nominate Carl Rogers for the Victor von Frankenstein "Wierd Science,"
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
Posted By necromancer
A scam too far...

Scott in SoCal:
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 23:54:27 -0600,
> (Brent P) wrote:
>

> >PA parking tickets may soon require photographic proof or be thrown out:

Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 20
Posted By necromancer
NOMINATION: Carl Rogers for Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award

I nominate Carl Rogers for the Victor von Frankenstein "Wierd Science,"
award. Carl routinely pollutes r.a.d and m.t.r with spam advertisements
for his, "instution," or his, "pride-of-joy," which...
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By necromancer
West Virginia @ the WHL

Ron's Inspector's Inspector:
> "necromancer" > wrote in message
> > Richard:
> >> MTR has...
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 07:08 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By necromancer
West Virginia @ the WHL

Richard:
> MTR has turned into spam central. 75% of the threads are
> 'announcements' from krl.

Question: is it too early to nominate krl for the next kook award
ballot?

--
necromancer
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 06:45 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

655321:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
> > Hola Viatolicos,
>
> **** you, Carl.

I'll second this thought.

> It's bad enough that we have to put up with Yankees and Salvadorans
> invading our state, but...
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 06:39 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 20
Posted By necromancer
Utah's back.

Garth Almgren:
> Around 2/3/2008 11:21 AM, Carl Rogers wrote:
>

> > Photographs > Americas > United States > USA Interstate Highways >
> > Interstates > Interstate 80 > Utah
>
> Holy crap, ever...
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 06:37 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 20
Posted By necromancer
Utah's back. Poll added.

Alternate US 71:

> Okay, that all being said let's put it to a poll. In the case of
> whether or not it is "worth it" to visit KrlRgZ site, based on the
> difficulty of navigation and on other...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer
Attack of the Bollard!

Dave Head:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:08:54 +0100, "Thomas R. Sareks"
> > wrote:
>
> >Brent P wrote:
> >> via fark....

Forum: Driving February 2nd 08, 07:20 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By necromancer
New videos from necroslair

necromancer:
> New videos from necromancer's driving adventures:
>
> First is FLA1A on Ameila Island in Nassau County, FL:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdttMm5EBQ
>
> Next is FLA1A passing...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 08, 06:56 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By necromancer
New videos from necroslair

New videos from necromancer's driving adventures:

First is FLA1A on Ameila Island in Nassau County, FL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdttMm5EBQ

Next is FLA1A passing through big Talbot Island...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 08, 02:37 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By necromancer
Oregon, far and wide.

Carl Rogers:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> You don't have to be an Oregonian to appreciate Oregon State Routes.

I'm not a Floridian (by any stretch of the imagination) and yet I
appreciate FLA1A; among...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 08, 12:34 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 18
Posted By necromancer
Pennsylvania, you're covered!

Iarnrod:
> On Feb 1, 1:21*pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> > Hi Viatologists,
> >
> > Up next is Pennsylvania, USA... *Also known as the Keystone State, its
> > population of 12,5...
Forum: Driving February 1st 08, 08:28 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By necromancer
Delivering content as only the WHL can.

US 71:

> "Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <get.lost@invalid> wrote
>

> > Shields Up generated 5,896 images from January 10 thru 31, 2008. Not
> > nearly as impressive as some of the...
Forum: Driving February 1st 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By necromancer
A boy and his BMW M5

Brent P:
> In article >, necromancer wrote:
> > 655321:
> >> Well, the kid said it was his, but it was hid dad's.

Forum: Driving February 1st 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By necromancer
I suppose this is my fault somehow.

gpsman:
> And, I haven't taken a dislike to you personally. I wouldn't mind
> grabbing a beer and driving you around for an hour or two.

Am I to take it that you are advocating drinking and...
Forum: Driving February 1st 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By necromancer
I suppose this is my fault somehow.

Scott in SoCal:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:39:08 -0800 (PST), N8N >
> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 31, 3:02*pm, gpsman > wrote:
>
> >> I wouldn't mind
> >> grabbing a...
Forum: Driving February 1st 08, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving