Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: exacto
Forum: Ford Mustang August 24th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By exacto
'94 Mustang check engine light

Thanks for all the info. I don't suppose that a meter to read them could be
bought at any auto supply store? I'd be tempted to buy one if it could be
used on other cars as I'll probably always be...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By exacto
'94 Mustang check engine light

I'm staying away from that station like the plague. It's a busy station so I
thought the gas would be no problem. If it was oil white or steam white, I'm
not sure. I thought there was slight smell of...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 07, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By exacto
'94 Mustang check engine light

I have a '94 Mustang with the 3.8 engine that was rebuilt 25 000 miles ago.
Idles smooth, starts great and has no hesitation. Everything is as it should
be. A month ago I filled it at a gas station...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3